Houston

Hey y'all, its been a minute. Anything new in Houston I need to know before I get there. Any cool new Pubs or resturants or any new must sees ??
I can't believe after 4 years there's nothing new in Houston that's crazy. Lol
Hobby wise it sucks. Couple now swinger clubs. Wife and I are trying out tonight. What part of town are you in?
^ I was reading about the swinger life on another realm. Seems fun! Have fun tonight!
I love swingers clubs. I'm sure the older ones are closed and there are newer ones open now since I've last been. Galleria adjacent. Coming to visit family so figured id have a little fun on the side. Fuck it.
Hobby wise it sucks. Couple now swinger clubs. Wife and I are trying out tonight. What part of town are you in? Originally Posted by hexecutive1
Swingers clubs are an absolute blast. There are different rooms/areas/vibes. So its easy to find your cup of tea. My favorite is going to the dance floor with all the other Milfs, and then going on from there.

^ I was reading about the swinger life on another realm. Seems fun! Have fun tonight! Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Agreed. Love swinger clubs. Don’t know any in galleria area. We hit pendulum on Hempstead. Collette in cypress or the night game in humble.
I love swingers clubs. I'm sure the older ones are closed and there are newer ones open now since I've last been. Galleria adjacent. Coming to visit family so figured id have a little fun on the side. Fuck it. Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
Agreed. I love watching my wife with other ladies. And love the threesomes I get to be apart of.
Swingers clubs are an absolute blast. There are different rooms/areas/vibes. So its easy to find your cup of tea. My favorite is going to the dance floor with all the other Milfs, and then going on from there. Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
Oh yes! Sounds fabulous.
Agreed. I love watching my wife with other ladies. And love the threesomes I get to be apart of. Originally Posted by hexecutive1
Just thinking about this turned me on.
I can't believe after 4 years there's nothing new in Houston that's crazy. Lol Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
Has it been that long??
Swingers clubs are an absolute blast. There are different rooms/areas/vibes. So its easy to find your cup of tea. My favorite is going to the dance floor with all the other Milfs, and then going on from there. Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
That's hot! Where are these clubs?
I can't believe after 4 years there's nothing new in Houston that's crazy. Lol Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
Plenty of new things have opened and are happening in Houston. It just depends on what you are looking for, what's you're vibe, what entertainment do you seek? So on. There's always something new in Houston.
Thank you. Im a bar and grill type girl. Good food good drinks. Open to lots of genres of music. Looking for something Lively but not too wild
Plenty of new things have opened and are happening in Houston. It just depends on what you are looking for, what's you're vibe, what entertainment do you seek? So on. There's always something new in Houston. Originally Posted by USAsoldier
Lots of new places and faces. Especially downtown and near Rice. I find that Houston has and hasn't changed. It just depends on the crowd you're looking for. Welcome back.