I'm Calling This One Out For Fake Pics!!!

Dallas Gents and Ladies...
I personally am tired of the scammers and want to do my part in bringing out the truth. I decided to go on backpage and check out a few ads...I noticed this one right away in the sponsor ads and since I recognized the pictures from another website...I knew they were fake. WTF? Youre gonna spend it anyways...might as well donate to my cause??? LOL I've made some great friends in this hobby and personally don't want to hear about any of them getting ripped off by back page scammers. I personally also advertise on backpage on occasion to supplement my income...Times are tough right now. These rotten apples are spoiling it for the whole bunch. I think they should be called out each and every time they don't treat someone the way they deserve to be treated. HONESTLY. Backpage Picture Thieves...Check out TinEye. ROFLMAO

Randi- You are going to spend it anyway...
http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ay-28/13439751

Pics stolen from Purefaces
http://purefaces.blogpot.com/2008/03...eds-cloth.html
That's nothing compared to the fake pics on our web site!! Not yours, but there are some. Trust me
OOO that is too funny. Do people really think they are gonna get away with it? I mean the guy is gonna see that they are obvisouly not the same person......I just dont get it.
Wow! On Eccie??? I thought we were better than that. Well...damn. Really...What do they say when they open the door and their date realizes he's been duped? I just don't get it...They ought to be ashamed of themselves.
my anti virus picked up malware on the 2nd link, be cautious on clicking if you are not protected.
Good EYE!!
Thanks for the info Jules...the pics also link to a photography studio in Mexico. LOL Roderigo's Photography...Fotografos profesional
moved to co-ed
If you Google the number, you will find that the number has already been identified by yours truly as another one of the Donice ads that litter Backpage.

Nice to see where she stole the photos. She stopped using her own photos close to a decade ago.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1893728

Even though she is a dear friend to some in Dallas, to quote one of them, "she'll upsell her heart out".

In order to make this thread show up in future Google searches, I'll paste the number here.
972-980-9075

interesting that this was posted by you merciana ..
interesting that this was posted by you merciana .. Originally Posted by CRamsey
Yes...I do have a slight personal vendetta... lol but I do believe that with 90% of my reviews stating my pics are accurate. I'd say majority rules. If you want to point fingers...let's point them where they should be pointed. Not at me. I've had more than my share of BS. To quote the guy who just left my boudoir..."I was magnificent" not bragging if it's true. LOL Tineye my pics all you like...See me in person and I dare you to say I'm less than my pictures. No Shame In My Game. Period.
my anti virus picked up malware on the 2nd link, be cautious on clicking if you are not protected. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Maybe Merc or a mod should de-link the hyperlink from the url text then to protect passersby from getting infected. I think this is just as important as using condoms IRL.
I would but it is too late for me to go back and edit the post...I scanned it with spybot and with avast anti virus and did not come up with anything personally. Although I'm not denying that there could be malware.
Why did you point this chick one ad out?, Im just saying, half the ladies on bp are using fake pics.......

I went to a very small town, and I met four bp ladies, all of which use fake pics, out of like 12 ads, 8 ladies were using fake pics.

Men just have to research.......
I guess because it was the first ad I clicked on ... I didn't realize that posting fake pics was so predominant. Wow. I just don't get it. I don't see how they can be in this business and not have enough self-respect to post their own pictures. I mean wouldn't most guys walk away at the door?