The free six weeks for reviews?

Ok newbie question here. I did a review and got six week of premium access. I need to post another review. Should I wait until my access is done to get another free six weeks? His does that work? I'd hope it would just add on to the end of my time now! Thanks!
It carries over, no need to time it.
And review must be posted within 30 days of the visit, as I remember.
Contrary to rumor, reports of high numbers of provider orgasms do not increase the time credited, review count or your credibility.
  • hd
  • 01-06-2012, 08:13 AM
I just asked that of the mods b/c I always hobbied about every 5-6 weeks just to keep my PA, but occasionally I'm able to do a couple visits within a week. But yes, as TheBizz said, your time accumulates as the mod told me.

So go forth and party!
Sweet thanks peeps! Y'all the best! Well second to spinners of course!
Yes, every accepted review gives youo 6 more weeks of PA,. You can chek your PA experarion date by going to User CP, then go down to subscriptions and it shows when your PA expires.
or you can just pay for premium access and not have to worry about it. ijs
  • hd
  • 01-06-2012, 12:03 PM
JG, I always figure, might as well have some fun with that money and get PA also.

But I'll change my tune when I have equipment failure!
Contrary to rumor, reports of high numbers of provider orgasms do not increase the time credited, review count or your credibility. Originally Posted by mtabsw
It's a damn good thing, or I would be paying for PA.
  • hd
  • 01-06-2012, 12:10 PM
You have something there eccl3, maybe if we got points for orgasms from the providers toward PA credit???? Although sounds like you'd have a problem, I feel for you man.

And not a good idea to count our own, I'd be in the red big time!
You have something there eccl3, maybe if we got points for orgasms from the providers toward PA credit???? Although sounds like you'd have a problem, I feel for you man.

And not a good idea to count our own, I'd be in the red big time! Originally Posted by hd
That would require a real orgasm audit, and I have a feeling a lot of guys here would be left greatly disenchanted