Priscilla Lyn NSNC

Set appt thru P411. PL called a couple of hours before the meet and gave me the location. She never showed, never responded to text or voice message. Almost 24 hours later, still no word from her.
Such a shame. And she's been trying so hard to get back on track after a rocky start...
When I saw Priscilla Lyn, it was after I had tried to set with her at least 6 times before, although I have never traveled to her incall the previous times, but I promise you, she is worth the trouble!!

I always call/text a provider a few hours beforehand and then again when I leave, no response means I do not make that trip.
I am truly sorry and want to make it up to you. I will give you a [ Staff edit: Discussion or rates] I do apologize and hope it is acceptable to you.

PL
dreams do come true!
Won't you accept her apology, Marathonman? This thread should leave on a Happy Ending.
She is just new and having a hard time keeping up with the schedule I think. I had an appointment set with her Wednesday morning at 8:30am. She said she usually doesnt do appointments that early but would for me, which was cool. We confirmed the night before but the next morning I never heard from her. Now I didnt have to drive out of my way but I did change my morning schedule to fit in our appointment so my time was wasted. She did text me when she woke up and apologized as she overslept. I tried to text and call her later that sameday but never heard from her again.

Priscilla, if you can't make an appointment or a time no problem, just text or pm us to let us know. Shit happens, just communicate with us as not hearing from you is the worst. Try and communicate before the session is supposed to take place . Just remember, everyones time is very important, hobbyist and provider. If you can't make a certain time just let us know.

The thing that sucked that morning was I didnt make a plan B.

After reading all the reviews she looks like a great session. I hope the scheduling becomes a little bit easier.

FUCK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
SLUTS UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!