BBBJ vs CBJ

I have a question to all the providers.......as much as I enjoy BBBJ I'm very contentious of STD's......or to be specific bringing something home or giving something that neither of us want to take away.....as a novice in the hobby.....do you providers take offence if you were asked to cover it? And when would the proper time be to ask (ie we both dont want to mention any extra curricular activities)......how is it best to approach this??????????
I have a question to all the providers.......as much as I enjoy BBBJ I'm very contentious of STD's......or to be specific bringing something home or giving something that neither of us want to take away.....as a novice in the hobby.....do you providers take offence if you were asked to cover it? And when would the proper time be to ask (ie we both dont want to mention any extra curricular activities)......how is it best to approach this?????????? Originally Posted by titlover1

They don't take offense at all. Some of the Providers are CBJ only. Search the reviews; they are out there.
I wouldn't be offended, but while the tip of the condom is rubbing the back of my throat, I would be secretly wishing you had mentioned it when setting the appointment
Its you dine, providers aim to please, be upfront, get a good tasting condom
Communication prior to appt and take a box of Durex Pleasure Pack-flavored condoms...