Ladies... Really like Water Sports?

• S-Man
  • 02-26-2012, 07:21 PM
Ladies,

Had a client asked you about an activity which you considered off-the-wall? Have you checked the activities which you mentioned enjoying in private? For the more obscure activities, do you verify your definition matches the website's?

For instance, do you enjoy swimming and/or water skiing? Is that the reason you selected "Water Sports"? Unfortunately, these water sports refer to one person urinating on another. If you get upset because the client asks you to piss on him, you may want to double check if you selected this activity accidentally.

In another, the provider stated she enjoyed both "Around the World" and "BBBJ" activities but not "TUMA". The former is the combination of the latter two.
Maybe when you asked them if they enjoyed "water sports around the world" they thought that you were going to have them wakeboarding all across the globe!
Ladies,

Had a client asked you about an activity which you considered off-the-wall? Have you checked the activities which you mentioned enjoying in private? For the more obscure activities, do you verify your definition matches the website's?

For instance, do you enjoy swimming and/or water skiing? Is that the reason you selected "Water Sports"? Unfortunately, these water sports refer to one person urinating on another. If you get upset because the client asks you to piss on him, you may want to double check if you selected this activity accidentally.

In another, the provider stated she enjoyed both "Around the World" and "BBBJ" activities but not "TUMA". The former is the combination of the latter two. Originally Posted by S-Man
Yeah, had a funny incident with that one once. Wrote a thread about wanting to help her enjoy her desired activities and was called a sicko by her uneducated white knights who thought it was degrading. Some people have no sense of humor.
so WS or GS happens to be interesting to me but I only tried twice because of this issue. she lists fetishes, open-minded, ask me..., the usual but damn if you ask you either get ostracized or I don't talk about services. the latter really is frustrating because, well, it takes a little preperation. lol