Mad Dog Mattis as Sec of Defense!!!

Holy shit! He actually did it! This guy is a rip your head off and shit down the necks of our enemies type of Marine. I hope Trump unleashes him.

Looks like the Middle East just got their notice.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...D=ansmsnnews11

Some favorite quotes:

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all."

"We've backed off in good faith to try and give you a chance to straighten this problem out. But I am going to beg with you for a minute. I'm going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years."

"I don't lose any sleep at night over the potential for failure. I cannot even spell the word."

"Find the enemy that wants to end this experiment (in American democracy) and kill every one of them until they're so sick of the killing that they leave us and our freedoms intact."

And my favorite

"You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn't wear a veil. You know, guys like that ain't got no manhood left anyway. So it's a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them. Actually it's quite fun to fight them, you know. It's a hell of a hoot. It's fun to shoot some people. I'll be right up there with you. I like brawling."
Holy shit! He actually did it! This guy is a rip your head off and shit down the necks of our enemies type of Marine. I hope Trump unleashes him.

Looks like the Middle East just got their notice.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...D=ansmsnnews11

Some favorite quotes:

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all."

"We've backed off in good faith to try and give you a chance to straighten this problem out. But I am going to beg with you for a minute. I'm going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years."

"I don't lose any sleep at night over the potential for failure. I cannot even spell the word."

"Find the enemy that wants to end this experiment (in American democracy) and kill every one of them until they're so sick of the killing that they leave us and our freedoms intact."

And my favorite

"You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn't wear a veil. You know, guys like that ain't got no manhood left anyway. So it's a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them. Actually it's quite fun to fight them, you know. It's a hell of a hoot. It's fun to shoot some people. I'll be right up there with you. I like brawling." Originally Posted by nwarounder
Semper Fi!
People will respect the US again. There will be no more apologies.
Grab them by the pussy!
I am opposed to war. Almost all war. But if you must have a war, fight the goddam thing to win. Maybe Mattis will do that. We haven't won a war since 1945. All because we weren't willing to win.
  • Old-T
  • 12-02-2016, 06:33 AM
It has not been the military arm that decided not to win.
  • DSK
  • 12-02-2016, 06:35 AM
I am opposed to war. Almost all war. But if you must have a war, fight the goddam thing to win. Maybe Mattis will do that. We haven't won a war since 1945. All because we weren't willing to win. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Amen my brother!
Amen my brother! Originally Posted by DSK
+ another Amen.
Hey Rounder, Are those actual quotes from him?
“Be polite, be professional, and have a plan to kill everyone you meet,” General Mattis.

We haven't won a war since 1945. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Grenada 1984 (lol). Kuwait 1991. Serbia 1999.

"War is a continuation of policy by other means." - von Clausewitz
Kuwait 1991. Originally Posted by lustylad
Unfortunately, that was a "cease fire" ... by written agreement.

And I say "unfortunately," .....

....... because it should have been finished then!

Unfortunately, that was a "cease fire" ... by written agreement. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I wrote "Kuwait 1991" not "Iraq 1991".

We kicked out Saddam's troops, liberated Kuwait, and achieved 100% of our pre-war objectives. I call that a win.
I wrote "Kuwait 1991" not "Iraq 1991". Originally Posted by lustylad
You can call it what you like ...

...... but legally is was a "cease fire."

And importance of that FACT in international relations and law is that Iraq kept violating the cease fire agreement, which included inspections, which led to a "continuation" of the degrading of the ability of Iraq to engage in similar intrusions into their neighbors' territory.

.. blah, blah, blah.
Hey Rounder, Are those actual quotes from him? Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
Yes, you can search "mad dog mattis speeches" or quotes on YouTube and watch some of them, the rest are well documented and there are many more just as blunt. The one about him talking about muslim men beating women for not wearing their costumes is hilarious watching the crowds reaction, and the news reporters afterwards.
If ever you wanted to appoint someone to kill people and motivate soldiers to kill, he would be the first choice.