echo chamber

are the "progressives" gone?

are they so beleaguered, put-upon, depressed, out gunned, out-smarted, out thought, out-facted, out-numbered, and has truth finally had its way and even begun to sink into their hardened shells that they don't much come here any more?

was hellary's defeat so crushing they cant raise their heads from under their comfort blankies and special pillows in the darkened basements of their retreats?

I look at the front page of this forum and no new threads by these Neanderthals

is this forum now an echo chamber of the good guys?

where is the sport?
They have to stop whining like the bunch of sore losers they are before I'll even listen.

Suck it up buttercups.
are the "progressives" gone?

are they so beleaguered, put-upon, depressed, out gunned, out-smarted, out thought, out-facted, out-numbered, and has truth finally had its way and even begun to sink into their hardened shells that they don't much come here any more?

was hellary's defeat so crushing they cant raise their heads from under their comfort blankies and special pillows in the darkened basements of their retreats?

I look at the front page of this forum and no new threads by these Neanderthals

is this forum now an echo chamber of the good guys?

where is the sport? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

I was just thinking the same thing!

Then I realized how different it would be if hildebeest had won!

Not only would they all still be hanging around here, they would be starting 5 new threads an hour bragging their mouths off and proclaiming the triumph of libtard ideology!

But hey, even the DNC runs out of other people's money eventually. You can't expect Sissy Chap, LubedAss and SassyPoo to work for nothing.
Come inauguration day, all HELL will break loose. In the mean time lets enjoy it... fuckem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m27973Su8DM
I agree fuck em