Lottery?

For the Ladies, if you won the lottery today would you continue to be a provider?

For the Gentlemen, if you won the lottery, would your taste in providers change?

I think I would continue, I like the excitement of meeting for the first time and the adrenaline rush that comes with knowing he is sneaking away to be with me.

But then again, maybe I would become a hobbyist and have you all (men) be my providers!
What an interesting question!

My answer depends on the size of the payout. If it was a small payday, then - no - nothing would change. If it was big - then yes, and the bigger the payout the more things would change.

Of course...the odds of me winning big are about equal to being struck by lightening while Lady Gaga is giving me a BBBJ on stage at the end of her show. So no worries Sabra...and I'd be happy to EAT YOU!!
As Bigh said depends on the amount of payoff. I have to much debt to pay off first, why I don't hobby more now. But sure my time spent with providers would increase and I would find that perfect massage I'm looking for.
What an interesting question!

My answer depends on the size of the payout. If it was a small payday, then - no - nothing would change. If it was big - then yes, and the bigger the payout the more things would change.

Of course...the odds of me winning big are about equal to being struck by lightening while Lady Gaga is giving me a BBBJ on stage at the end of her show. So no worries Sabra...and I'd be happy to EAT YOU!! Originally Posted by Bigh1955
Hmmmm, Anyone know where I can find a stage, audience and Lady Gaga outfit? Lightening, well lets just say when I'm through performing you'll be so weak in mind and knee's, you'll feel as though lightening hit!
Yes, I would continue to work in the endeavor, however, when done correctly, this business can be amazingly financially rewarding - as it should be. I feel (and my pocketbook reflects) like I have won the lottery already, in many ways.

Where else can I work three or four hours a day between 10 and 3 and make better money than 99.5% of the population?

But, if I didn't love it, I wouldn't do it! If you don't like this business, I don't think ANY amount of money can keep you IN. If you love this business, I don't think any amount of money will keep you OUT.

If I hit the Powerball or MegaMillions for a few hundred million, the only thing that would change is that I might give it away for free, and just sport-fuck all you guys . . . After all, what's a horny gal to do?

Kisses,

- Jackie
Yes, I would continue to work in the endeavor, however, when done correctly, this business can be amazingly financially rewarding - as it should be. I feel (and my pocketbook reflects) like I have won the lottery already, in many ways.

Where else can I work three or four hours a day between 10 and 3 and make better money than 99.5% of the population?

But, if I didn't love it, I wouldn't do it! If you don't like this business, I don't think ANY amount of money can keep you IN. If you love this business, I don't think any amount of money will keep you OUT.

If I hit the Powerball or MegaMillions for a few hundred million, the only thing that would change is that I might give it away for free, and just sport-fuck all you guys . . . After all, what's a horny gal to do?

Kisses,

- Jackie Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin
I want to be the first in line!!!!!:mf_lust slow::mf_lustslow :

Kisses,

- Jackie Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin
I am thinking we should pitch in and buy Jackie some lottery tickets!!!
I probably would.but not as much

I would use it as a chance to travel more
It might be nice to set up a fave or two to have them a little closer at hand. Maybe even adopt one as a sugar baby.... ah, lottery dreams.
If it was a BIG payout...I'd buy a 60-70 foot sailboat and then hire about 7-12 providers as crew and sail off into the sunset.
If I won the lottery, y'all would never hear nor see me again.

I'd disappear in the country to a huge piece of land so I could have my animal refuge.
If I won the lottery, y'all would never hear nor see me again.

I'd disappear in the country to a huge piece of land so I could have my animal refuge. Originally Posted by MsElena
Let me know when you get the animal refuge, I have 3 dogs, 2 cats and a Thoroughbred that need a place to go. lol
Depends on the amount. And if if were a big enough lottery win I probably would still provide but i'd become EXTREMELY ridiculously picky about the guys I saw.