Dish washing fool

Jackie wrote: I'd be happy if someone would just come over and do my damn dishes.

I'm serious, if you want to turn me on and make me feel like I'm getting a day off, do my dishes. Doesn't take a spa. If a man stood in my kitchen at my sink and actually did my dishes, I would sit down next to him, drop my shorts and rub one out watching him (and it would be the show to end all shows) . . .

What you to know I am an ace dishwasher. Its just that you are a bit too far away for the trip, but if I am in the KC area, expect to hear from me!
You're the sweetest man . . . thank you for brightening my day!
Mama taught me to use hot soapy water and clean the countertops and stove after the dishes were done....is that worth extra?

I'll even wear my french maid outfit.....but you'll want to gouge out your eyes afterwards.
Mama taught me to use hot soapy water and clean the countertops and stove after the dishes were done....is that worth extra?

I'll even wear my french maid outfit.....but you'll want to gouge out your eyes afterwards. Originally Posted by hgritstoo
Yes it is worth extra - but those points you gained have been pretty much erased by the image of the french maid outfit. But, you're still coming out way ahead for offer to do the dishes in the first place, so don't fret the small set back.

HA!

Kisses,

- Jackie
What if I offer to do the dishes Jackie? What do I get?
What if I offer to do the dishes Jackie? What do I get? Originally Posted by MsElena
"Thanks, bitch."

L.
M.
A.
O.

(really).

KISSES!

- Jackie

(couldn't resist)

EDIT: sorry, that should be a capital B
What if I offer to do the dishes Jackie? What do I get? Originally Posted by MsElena

OK, seriously . . . I'd let you watch while I rub one out too.

Costs extra to touch.

LOL

Kisses,

- Jackie

(Why are you making this so easy?) HA!
I shall smack your ass HARD with my new paddle.
Promise?

Kisses,

- Jackie
"Thanks Bitch!" Ha! That's what my SO usually says.
You're a lucky guy, BigH . . . unless that's not your thing, then well, um . . .

HA!

Kisses,

- Jackie
Yeah well, tell you what Jackie D...you come up here and I'll show my "thing" and you can show me your "thing" and then we'll let 'em find common ground.
Miss you Kiddo!
(I'm old enuf I can call you kiddo - haha - that's SOOoooo Sad)
Damn.

I'll even bring my own dirty dishes!