bustybabygirl review legit

The idea that my BBG review was fake was a misunderstanding. I got the date wrong, and also the location. It was my first review, and I thought "location" referred to her location, not the location of our encounter. I seldom do real reviews, as I like to keep private things private, and have better things to do than write fake ones.
Yes I'm sorry for the misunderstanding and I don't want to give a bad name to jtasc1, he's one of my best clients I just didn't happen to know his handle as he is not active on the site.
Cool that you both worked it out....as it should be.

I like to keep private things private,. Originally Posted by jtasc1
so basically she could have just PM'ed you.....

girls must be pretty sparce in those parts ...... my condolences
Consider starting a 4th threD to seek hidden meaning in accusations tossed arond whew
couldn hurt... phew

Heavily requested now is it? Some aren't convinced such a demand exists, but continual ThrADing often enough may help sway those in disbelief whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Binghamton is a safe space for regular guys who fear fit attractive hooks and instead prefer 300 lb women.
Quite a few men who pay for ass feel uncomfortable around normal-sized hookers.

Attractive hooks can be seen as a threat if you happen to be fucked up enough in the head.

The vast right wing conspiracy in action.
Binghamton is a safe space for regular guys who fear fit attractive hooks and instead prefer 300 lb women. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
take 500 pounds of sugar over a bag of antlers with chronic wasting disease.
take 500 pounds of sugar over a bag of antlers with chronic wasting disease. Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom
Like anyone who has two eyes and is able to see more than two feet past the nose on his face, I would take neither.
When we're shopping for rump here we're now making the choice between nauseating, and more nauseating.

Why.
Just goes to show you how forgettable the customers are, lol
Just goes to show you how forgettable the customers are, lol Originally Posted by prograde
He put the wrong date and the wrong location. That combined with not being able to read the ROS and not knowing the handle.
Quite a few men who pay for ass feel uncomfortable around normal-sized hookers.

Attractive hooks can be seen as a threat if you happen to be fucked up enough in the head. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
You sound like an expert on the subject.
Thanck you for your contribution....
Binghamton is a safe space for regular guys who fear fit attractive hooks and instead prefer 300 lb women. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Fit, young, and attractive fits the description of the past 2 girls I was with. You'd be suprised.

Anyway, Busty's mistake is honest and understandable. The guy has a total of 3 posts, which includes his review and he's been signed on since 2011...6 years ago!

Let's just lock these threads and move on.