Question for providers?

How do you feel when you open the door and he looks like this guy?

Is it extremely difficult to get through the session? If so, has it become easier over time? Is it difficult to get around the fat rolls to give him a blowjob... Anyone have any funny stories that they would like to share?
Or is it more difficult if he is very attractive to you?
I had a session once where the guy was just insanely good looking and dressed like he probably had his own personal stylist. He could have stepped off the cover of GQ. I can't lie, it made me a little nervous. I couldn't stop staring. Lol

If they're really unattractive or difficult to maneuver physically the best thing you can do is put on your game face and make it a great session. That's what we're here for.
I'm always afraid I'll get this reaction:

The only thing that would be scary to me is the orange jump suit.. LMAO.

Other than that.. no. Honestly.
Maybe I am different and weird, but weight or looks has never been an issue for me, as long as hygiene is maintained. It is actually fun finding different positions to be in. I have learned a thing or two from the bigger gentlemen I have visited

This one time, at band camp...
I had visited a gentleman who actually had a gurney lifter thing that had the straps on it.. placed under the belly then had a thing on the side to crank up to lift the stomache..
Then I layed down with my head underneath him so we could reach it.. Then next thing I know, all of his weight was on me for about 10 sec.. I just held my breath and went for it!! There you go.. lol..
Sit on them apples.. It is not easy being sleazy.

In circumstances like that.. It was really up to me to get the job done.
There was no way he could even do it himself. It meant a lot to him too.
He was really a nice guy.. and we had some good laughs together.

As far as good looks go.. as much as I love muscle.. majority of the time, I can tell when enhancement drugs are being used.
But of course.. everybody likes some eye candy.

As long as they can make me smile and laugh at my goofy jokes.. I don't care what you look like

If they're really unattractive or difficult to maneuver physically the best thing you can do is put on your game face and make it a great session. That's what we're here for. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
For a rarity, I agree with THN.

Just like a hobbyist, they can also pick and choose who they want to see for a BCD session, but the difference is, the providers are the ones getting paid to not only perform, but also look good (per the opinion of the hobbyist who wants to see her for a session). As a hobbyist, you are not getting paid to have GQ looks or be one of the best she has ever had BCD. And I bet there is a multitude of guys that are members of this site who are not only lacking in the looks department, but also do not have the social skills either to do anything but pay providers if they wish to have sexual relations with a female. All that should be asked is that you are respectful of the provider and her time, have the proper donation and have great hygiene so she can show you the best possible time while you are with her.

Another thing to keep in mind is this.....When a female does not find a male pleasing to her eyes or how he performs BCD, she can fake it, aka IOP. OTOH, if in his opinion, a male does not find a female attractive and/or is not thrilled with her BCD skills, guess what, unless he is on an ED drug, a certain part of his anatomy will fall limp, if it ever got up to begin with, so there is no faking that he can do or denying how he really feels!
I'm with Melanie on this one. Only thing troublesome is that awful orange jumpsuit.

Everyone has something attractive about them. Maybe he has a hilarious sense of humor (which I LOVE) or an amazing accent that I just can't get enough of. Maybe, just maybe, he has AMAZING oral skills. ;-)
  • ktiix
  • 03-11-2015, 10:18 AM
As a male provider, that looks like that picture, how would you feel if I showed up @ your door.
As a male provider, that looks like that picture, how would you feel if I showed up @ your door. Originally Posted by ktiix
This is why I always look through the peephole!! If she showed up looking like that, In my best Chung Tran accent, I'd say "You have wong apatmen. He no here"..
The only thing that would be scary to me is the orange jump suit.. LMAO.

Other than that.. no. Honestly.
Maybe I am different and weird, but weight or looks has never been an issue for me, as long as hygiene is maintained. It is actually fun finding different positions to be in. I have learned a thing or two from the bigger gentlemen I have visited

This one time, at band camp... Originally Posted by melannie_star
Band camp...BAND CAMP?? Lmfaooooo.
What did you play, Mel...flute?
I've always said; I would starve to death if I was provider.

If I opened the door and a man was standing there convict-clad, I will say I'd definitely feel uneasy!
Providers tell me they love K9 when I see them so they don't have to look at me. THN always pretends I'm the GQ guy that makes her melt.

Posted by DATY/o - I've always said; I would starve to death if I was provider.
Not if you're CIM swallow.
Does anyone have confidence anymore?
All that talk just reminds me that I need to see Miss Melannie someday ��