Describe your ideal client

There is a great thread started by Dodger that goes into what he likes in a provider. I'd like to flip the question around.

Ladies, what do you like in a client? What really impresses you and makes you want to turn this guy into a repeat customer?

(I'm a newbie here. I was in a long term relationship until recently and didn't have the need to hobby. But now that I am here, I want to do it right and treat you ladies like ladies)
... who doesn't need help finding the door at the appropriate time ...

i kid ....i kid ...
a guy with a fistful of benjamins ... Dodger

Does that make up for a tiny... oh never mind.
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-26-2015, 06:18 PM
One who leaves the money in the mailbox and drives off.

</sarcasm>
haha that's funny Ze. good reply
They like:

punctual
clean
small
quick
There are many things I like in a gentleman, but the most important to me? Respect. Respect goes a long way in my book (and I'm sure many others). Don't haggle. Don't ask me to do something Im not comfortable with...and don't continue to pressure me when I say "no".

I like a gentleman to be clean and kind, and to express that he's enjoying himself as much as I am.

XO to all you amazing gentlemen! ��
Good communication 📟☎️📧
CLEAN body 🛀
Says what he really wants in session
Clean 🚿
Breath mints rock🍬🍬
Clean...especially if you want my tongue to stroll the Hershey Highway!...pay extra attention on the booty !💩👅👄💩
Good communication
CLEAN body
Clean
Breath mints rock
Clean... Originally Posted by Sophia Banks
Altoids? Those weird little strips? scope? Binaca?
Good communication
CLEAN body
Clean
Breath mints rock
Clean... Originally Posted by Sophia Banks
I'm detecting a pattern here, Sophia.
There are many things I like in a gentleman, but the most important to me? Respect. Respect goes a long way in my book (and I'm sure many others). Don't haggle. Don't ask me to do something Im not comfortable with...and don't continue to pressure me when I say "no". Originally Posted by bambigirl
Respect should be a given. You ladies are providing us a service, you should be respected.
One of you Bitches better say that Mavs fan is the ideal client or I will go Postal. Just kidding.
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-27-2015, 12:18 AM
I like the Stars better. I have a thing for green.
One of you Bitches better say that Mavs fan is the ideal client or I will go Postal. Just kidding. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
What if I said Postal Workers... would that be a good compromise?
  • RAMP
  • 03-27-2015, 07:40 AM
Can I assume slightly chubby, pasty, 40 something, white guys that try their best to shave their balls is just a given?