Cant finish. Whats wrong with me.

... I can sit back let myself be worked on and enjoy a good ol' deep throat... But i can release. Think its all in my head. Just once id like to expload this way.
I need to get outa my head!!!
Come see me. I have stamina and a very relaxed environment. I've had at least 8 guys over 40 that had never been able to reach "goal"....and made it with me. Longest BJ was 3.5 hours.
Eat your Wheaties and bring your wallet. It WILL happen. I'm very confident and patient.
Haha. Now im really worried! Im in my early 30's. Holy shit im screwed.
... I can sit back let myself be worked on and enjoy a good ol' deep throat... But i can release. Think its all in my head. Just once id like to expload this way.
I need to get outa my head!!! Originally Posted by addicted2U
Yeah, I think it's just all in who you know, bro!
Sometimes it is the person. Sometimes it is the technique.

If you've never been able to bust with a BJ in the civvie world either... it may be that you're trying too hard to mimick what you like when you fuck. There are lots of guys out there that can fuck like demons, but if you try to suck their cock with that level of enthusiasm, it'll take all day. And night. But change up that tempo and WHAMMO!!

If you can get there in the civvie world.. it could just be a simple matter of nerves. I've had gents that couldn't get there the first couple times.. but then as they got more comfy with me (particularly massage gents), it became easier.

Everyone is different. My first suggestion is don't push so hard. Sometimes that will actually psyche you out and make it even more difficult.
He is probably just over thincking the bj. Relax and clear your mind ... the next sound you hear is the SO banging on the door.
He is probably just over thincking the bj. Relax and clear your mind ... the next sound you hear is the SO banging on the door. Originally Posted by pyramider
That 'taint right three sides!
I'm the same way man, and I have truly seen the best of the best bj experts! I just chalk it up to physiology. Try not releasing for a while to where your sexual energy is really concentrated. I almost came from a BJ when this was the case, I had to pull away because I didn't want to end it too early, lol! I don't think it had anything to do with the provider's skill (thai jessica is not really known for bj's) but I think I was so sexually charged I could have came from a strong gust of wind. Hopefully it helps, I'm glad to see I am not the only one and that the struggle is real! I just try to learn to enjoy the bj and move on to the next act lol!
I've had the same problem more in the civvie world, than here....however I have a few that no matter how good it's feeling, then it just doesn't happen. I had a provider that I probably saw 5-6 times, had lot of energy draining activities, but I never blasted with her no matter what we did, how long we did it, and how much fun we had. And we had fun, which is why I kept seeing her, and she'd try try and try with the bj, and it just didn't happen. The odd thing for me is that my favorite is to get my release from oral and yet a lot of times it's a challenge! So now that I'm back and active, I'm pretty much putting together a contact of list of the great bbbjcimnqns that I can find based on reviews and showcase's and so far, I'm 2 for 2 this week! I'm just trying to match up my wallet with my needs. And also like was mentioned, give yourself a little time away and wait until you feel like you'd bust if you just saw Betty Rubble walking down the street, and then go get you some!
  • anita
  • 03-28-2015, 09:03 AM
Just have to relax, the lady is not pressuring you to cum.
The advantage is that when we do ejaculate, the feeling is more intense and we tend to have a higher "output". Or maybe I'm just making that up.
Sometimes it is the person. Sometimes it is the technique. Relax and let you mind go free :-)
You have contracted cockamockafugoiditis. It was probably contracted from beating off using your own spit too often. The enzymes in your saliva interacted with the sensitive nerves on the head of your dick. Also the saliva dries, and if it is not washed off within an hour, enables a microbial fungi to grow. The fungi produces a biproduct that works in combination with saliva from your next masterbation session that deadens your penile nerve endings and thickens the epidermis covering. Basically, you have calluses on your dick.

The recommended cure for cockamockafugoiditis is to wash your private parts regularly with a wash cloth. And use lots of lotion or sex lube instead of your saliva when you masterbate. It may take a month or so to reverse the numbness and lack of sensitivity as the thick skin softens and allows your penis to become more sensitive. In the end, bbbjs will provide you ultimate euphoria again and you may even begin to have a premature ejaculation problem.

Good luck. As always, my advice is free.

My your bjs become short and productive!
give yourself a little time away and wait until you feel like you'd bust if you just saw Betty Rubble walking down the street, and then go get you some! Originally Posted by bigk91
envision Betty Rubble, and BAM - BAM will follow!

Sometimes it is the person. Sometimes it is the technique. Relax and let you mind go free :-) Originally Posted by Ally Vixen
free your mind and your ass will follow!
I need to get outa my head!!! Originally Posted by addicted2U
Give it a little time, it's likely to pass on its own. As you've heard, different ladies, different techniques, different mental attitudes, etc. all can help. It most certainly an anxiety issue of some kind but that doesn't mean telling yourself to 'quit worrying' will help. As you've learned, sometimes it's not that easy.

My ATF can get me ready to explode in about 2 mins but I can control it for hours if I have to. CFS is a different matter. Almost no control there. I think I've figured out why and I'm working on it. With the help of a wonderful lady--the right lady--I'm even overcoming that. You will too. Look for the right pro. This too shall pass.

All the best.