JUST A REMINDER !

I do NOT offer uncovered services. I am clean & I would love to stay that way. Safety first fellas. Safe Service is Not "Bad Service".

XOXO CASSY
Nice threAD.
I don't have a problem with this either. In my short time here, I've noticed that some hobbyists almost condemn providers that don't offer uncovered services. If you're into uncovered services and you can find a provider that offers it, then that's great. I just don't see the reason to criticize a provider that insists on protection. It seems like some hobbyists believe that there is no risk from getting "just a BBBJ." While said risk may be lower than FS, one is still increasing their odds of catching something. Let's also remember that there are other things besides STD's that can be contracted through transfer of bodily fluids.

Cassy, being that you recently joined ECCIE, I don't blame you at all for making things clear so you don't have to answer the same question over and over.
  • L.A.
  • 03-31-2015, 04:48 AM
Not sure it's necessary to post your services and limitations out in coed. Place it in your ads and in your showcase.
No matter what you do people will still want and ask for more than you are willing to offer.
Ignore them and move on.

I just looked at your showcase and there is no mention of your services. It only says to check your reviews and there is only one review linked to your profile.
At least put limited GFE under services (people will still ask).
Or, if you're concerned about disclosing what you will do in your ads, just disclose what you won't do. I wouldn't use the term "limited gfe" unless you at least offer DFK. No kissing or bbbj isn't close to gfe in my book.

Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Someone is a little feisty today!
I'm sASSY everyday!
Someone is a little feisty today!
I'm sASSY everyday! Originally Posted by Kendall4U

or

you decide.
^^^^^Um, YES please!

Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Oh wow, now this is funny! But to the OP, why not just put it in your ad? Why make an entire thread for the sole purpose of stating that you don't offer BBBJs?
because every message I get someone wants unprotected services then I get insulted for how I run my business & MY BODY. Its an Issue & its rude that's why I wrote it here & not on my page more refering to just because my services are protected doesn't mean I offer bad service.
I thoroughly enjoyed your services. I want more!!!
Casey, you really should put what you don't offer in your Showcase/ads. It might prevent guys asking you about it.

Your thread here will get buried soon and guys will keep asking. Just trying to help baby; you're very pretty. ;-)