JUST A REMINDER!

Ladies, when I come see you, please do NOT use Wet Platinum lube...good god...
XOXO PROLONGUS
Who needs lube with you????
Does anyone remember the movie Last Tango In Paris? Marlon Brando made good use of stick of butter. Land of Lakes is my recommended brand for toasting a tight ass.
Who needs lube with you???? Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Well, Land of Lakes Alive...the lovely Ms. Foster! Just butter me up and deep fry me, baby...mmmmmmmm...
WHY? This is my all time favorite lube. Just curious what happened that you have this opinion?
It's does not get sticky, have fragrance or any taste. So do tell?
everybody knows.....WD-40 the best lube Home Depot sells
  • ktiix
  • 04-01-2015, 02:26 AM
It's all about Vicks Vapor Rub. That way you can't smell sweaty balls
WHY? This is my all time favorite lube. Just curious what happened that you have this opinion?
It's does not get sticky, have fragrance or any taste. So do tell? Originally Posted by alaine

Allergic. Weird. Never happened with any lube before. Especially my fav, synthetic 10W30.
But, as Tony said above, I might try the WD-40. I like the long little straw to aim it.
I followed my mother's cooking secret by saving bacon grease to flavor my pintos, collard greens and turnips. Perhaps I could put some of it to use in the hobby.
I'm going to start bringing my own, since hardly anyone keeps Pennzoil around the house these days.
Anyone remember Wesson Oil parties? Ya baby......
It may do good to remind the lady you intend on seeing of this particular allergy. Who's to say 2 years down the line she may remember this nifty little thread?
Anyone remember Wesson Oil parties? Ya baby...... Originally Posted by Prolongus
Never been to one, but I heard you cover the floor with trash bags, pour on the oil, get naked and turn it into a "Slip N Slide" ( I remember those too).
Never been to one, but I heard you cover the floor with trash bags, pour on the oil, get naked and turn it into a "Slip N Slide" ( I remember those too). Originally Posted by Fawlty
You got it! Ah the college days...
And yes, she knows, Sensualsanaa.
Anyone remember Wesson Oil parties? Ya baby...... Originally Posted by Prolongus
I remember warmed baby oil and a waterbed without sheets .... fondly.