Provider opinion on Stripper Slide

I had a relationship where the woman did a great Stripper Slide followed by licking / BBBJ. I thought I went to heaven. What do the providers think about this service? Would it make you uncomfortable, why? Thanks
Most offer it. Just look at the reviews.
What do I think?....It makes me squirt. However, "Wrap and Seal", "Handi-Wrap" and lube have become a VERY important safety measure. It is VERY dangerous territory. Way too easy to get out of control. In the real world....way too easy for this to lead to BBFS. Let's have fun, but play safe.
Come on guys......stop the stories about " I can't cum with a cover on", " I lose my erection with a cover".....Really dude....figure it out. Please don't push us to do more than what we both know is safe. Life is short....Let's have fun.
^What she said
I agree
Serious question, is bbbj safer than unprotected sex??

Not a chance in hell that I would raw dog anyone other than an significant other, have had my full panel of STD tests and thank God I'm disease free but I've always been curious about that... I mean a provider will let you blast in their mouth and sometimes swallow but isn't that just as dangerous as BBQ??
Great Job *Alaine*Very Well Put!!

What do I think?....It makes me squirt. However, "Wrap and Seal", "Handi-Wrap" and lube have become a VERY important safety measure. It is VERY dangerous territory. Way too easy to get out of control. In the real world....way too easy for this to lead to BBFS. Let's have fun, but play safe.
Come on guys......stop the stories about " I can't cum with a cover on", " I lose my erection with a cover".....Really dude....figure it out. Please don't push us to do more than what we both know is safe. Life is short....Let's have fun. Originally Posted by alaine
  • 04-03-2015, 06:03 PM
Serious question, is bbbj safer than unprotected sex??

Not a chance in hell that I would raw dog anyone other than an significant other, have had my full panel of STD tests and thank God I'm disease free but I've always been curious about that... I mean a provider will let you blast in their mouth and sometimes swallow but isn't that just as dangerous as BBQ?? Originally Posted by Ashphuckems01
You just answered your own question above I think! Looks like you get bbj all the tiime right.... "and thank God I'm disease free".

Let's test your theory. Make a "raw dog" appointment, go ALL out during the appointment, and report back after your new full panel of STD tests.