So this is what a Coed forum with insightful and entertaining topics looks like!

Hate to admit it but it's quite refreshing compared to Austin these days.
And I thought we were in a dull lull!
Haha Sparrow... Never!!

Welcome into the Land of Dallas OP!
And I thought we were in a dull lull! Originally Posted by sparrow1122
Well if you like action then you'll enjoy Austin coed. Lots of squabbling and drama threads between mongers with one trying to retain his position as king of the roost.
Few ladies log in anymore and those that do usually fight between themselves.
Been this way for several months. Don't forget to bring your popcorn though.

I prefer forums that actually address useful topics or entertaining subjects. I assure you you've got it good here.

Hell even the Dallas providers seem a far better selection. The traveling ones that visit are always hot. What are you feeding em over there?
Pretty lame here right now. I'm sure some drama will pop up soon to liven things up. Though, the smh topics that come forth at times like these do suffice.
Where is the link to the forum your talking about ?
Hate to admit it but it's quite refreshing compared to Austin these days. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
A couple of our infamous shit stirrer's are on hiatus right now. Things will surely sink to a new low once they return...seems to be a pattern!
Where is the link to the forum your talking about ? Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
http://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16

And then of course we have the ladies going at it.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1345886

Of course it can be initially entertaining to watch but it does get old pretty fast when that's 90% of what you ever see on the boards.
The Dallas ECCIEnites are a diverse and eclectic people. We come from all walks of life, and divers echelons of society. You have your ASPD vets, your fiery newbies, and everyone in between. Also, there is such a rich history and culture to the Dallas hobby scene, I actually find it quite fascinating! Anyway, when you have such a diverse group coming together mentally stimulating conversations will ensue. Of course, we have our fair share of bullshit as well, but so far, I've been quite impressed with the collective knowledge of this group. Dallas rocks!
http://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16

And then of course we have the ladies going at it.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1345886

Of course it can be initially entertaining to watch but it does get old pretty fast when that's 90% of what you ever see on the boards. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
I was being facetious. I was wondering where a forum that is "a Coed forum with insightful and entertaining topics"
The ladies going at it is a hoot. Scarlet just half kidding around with her thrADS and the other two ladies, Claire and Kitty Bunny, take it all so seriously. And the Jesus eating popcorn on Easter Sunday....that is the dope!
The Dallas ECCIEnites are a diverse and eclectic people. We come from all walks of life, and divers echelons of society. You have your ASPD vets, your fiery newbies, and everyone in between. Also, there is such a rich history and culture to the Dallas hobby scene, I actually find it quite fascinating! Anyway, when you have such a diverse group coming together mentally stimulating conversations will ensue. Of course, we have our fair share of bullshit as well, but so far, I've been quite impressed with the collective knowledge of this group. Dallas rocks! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Some of the guys who are relatively new to Eccie as far as signing up does not necessarily mean that he is new to the hobby, so even tho a guy is a newbie on the board, does not mean his not a vet. The vet board members that tell a new member that signs up that he does not know anything and to shut up needs to shut up themselves. No one is better person than anyone else on here, and if you constantly downgrade others, then you are the one who needs to get off the keyboard and look in the mirror.

But, this board, especially in Dallas, has a handful of internet bullies who think they rule the Dallas forums and believe that their agenda posts will keep providers from seeing the ones they have that agenda against, and that will never change. You can tell who they are because when you disagree with his/her opinion, they post whore you to death and the constant negative and/or condescending posts, especially under a post of or about a person they have their juvenile agendas against.

Even though sometimes it can be quite entertaining, many times better than anything on a soap opera can generate a script for, it still gets very old as the drama threads and hijacking of threads to steer towards an agenda are what Eccie is about anymore when it comes to discussion threads. Eccie is for intel, and the drama seekers and starters are giving us what they are about, but the intel I am seeking is about the hobby experience and what can possibly be done better/more efficient, not reading high school mentality pissing matches and name calling posts.
I was being facetious. I was wondering where a forum that is "a Coed forum with insightful and entertaining topics" Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing

Ooops missed it. I thought you were just in the mood for some good old fashioned drama lol.
I prefer forums that actually address useful topics or entertaining subjects. I assure you you've got it good here.Hell even the Dallas providers seem a far better selection. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
We are fortunate to have a lot of providers with even more ability between their ears than between their legs, Oh, we still have our share of drama, even in the Men's Powder Room, but DK's post is as insightful as any I have seen. Dallas has a great community.

The Dallas ECCIEnites are a diverse and eclectic people. We come from all walks of life, and divers echelons of society. You have your ASPD vets, your fiery newbies, and everyone in between. Also, there is such a rich history and culture to the Dallas hobby scene, I actually find it quite fascinating! Anyway, when you have such a diverse group coming together mentally stimulating conversations will ensue. Of course, we have our fair share of bullshit as well, but so far, I've been quite impressed with the collective knowledge of this group. Dallas rocks! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Just wait until until some of the current bans expire. Then you'll see what we're really like.

Kinda like making the mistake of assuming your girlfriend's family is normal based on the one Thanksgiving dinner you attend while the crazy uncle is serving 60 days in county lockup. Come back when he makes bail.