Provider Pricing Example 11 - Lizshue81 (Professor SL Class Project)

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2020018
In conjunction with Professor SL's Class provider's will be presented here for you to comment on and assign a price to based on your interpretation of the Provider's Looks, TCB, Services and Reputation.

The question being... At what Hourly Rate would you see Lizshue81?
https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=353109

Comments, Showcase Critiques, Suggestions are encouraged.
Whispers, don't you think you'll get in trouble for posting so many of these at once? I bet the mods are sleeping and might not look kindly on this much posting, regardless my opinion on Lizhue

The condition of her body (according to pics) reflects her age, so she is definitely over priced. I would go for 200, on her if other options were not available.
Whispers, don't you think you'll get in trouble for posting so many of these at once?

No. I stopped at a dozen and if there is no interest they will quickly fade away. The threads are meant to stimulate discussion and information exchange.

I bet the mods are sleeping and might not look kindly on this much posting

Ya think? I highly doubt they will care.

, regardless my opinion on Lizhue

The condition of her body (according to pics) reflects her age, so she is definitely over priced. I would go for 200, on her if other options were not available. Originally Posted by Raikage

Thank-you for participating. Your assessments are thought out and will surely drive additional conversation in some cases.
Whispers, don't you think you'll get in trouble for posting so many of these at once? I bet the mods are sleeping and might not look kindly on this much posting, regardless my opinion on Lizhue

The condition of her body (according to pics) reflects her age, so she is definitely over priced. I would go for 200, on her if other options were not available. Originally Posted by Raikage
They loved it in KCM
Liz is sexy, smart, and liberated. She's definitely a unicorn-level companion, but she may not be a unicorn-level provider, based on the definition; She's older and has more skin than SL's system allows for a unicorn to have.
I'm sure she's hobbying for fun, not to pay the bills, which makes her even more desirable and allows her to be exclusive.
So, what does that make her? I'm not sure. I'd like to see her, but her rates are out of my league. My guess is, they suit her just fine--keeps away the lousy lays like me.

Liz, will you marry me?
View Poll Results: At what Hourly Rate would you see Lizshue81?
$400 (or more) 0 0%
$350 0 0%
$300 0 0%
$280 0 0%
$260 2 13.33%
$250 1 6.67%
$240 0 0%
$220 1 6.67%
$200 6 40.00%
I wouldn't 5 33.33%
A wonder lady and sweet person! Yes I have met her!
I just voted. Sorry for the delay.
I wish her rates were a little lower. Maybe one day.
Liz is fucking hot and needs to do doubles with me. IJS.
Liz is fucking hot and needs to do doubles with me. IJS. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I have only met Liz socially and not yet BCD. She seems like hot, sexy lady and I would be happy to have a some BCD fun with her.
Liz is fucking hot and needs to do doubles with me. IJS. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

Yes please!
I have only met Liz socially and not yet BCD. She seems like hot, sexy lady and I would be happy to have a some BCD fun with her. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
Call me, baby!
I am ballin on a budget over here, but i must say that some day in the future i shall thoroughly dissapoint miss liz.