Fun times in the hobby

I'd like to see if I could get some good stories to read, rather than bad stuff. I'll start with one of mine.

About a month ago, I was feeling randy after work, as usual, so I texted 2, or three girls I liked, and expected maybe one replay to get a session. I first texted mystiqueX, as I always had a good time with her. Then catalinacruz, as I had seen her once before and was really wanting more. I also knew she was in town, and I kinda blew her off earlier in the week to do something else.

Well, firs mystique texts back and says when can I get there. I say I need 45, and we set for 7:30. As I'm on my way, I get a text from Catalina. I try to set for later, but have to go for 9:30.

I go see mystique, and had a great session, and I get done a little early, and we walk down to the front to talk while she smokes. I say goodbye and start to leave, when I get the text from Catalina with the address. Same address. I text back saying I'm right around the corner as I pull out one driveway and in the other one. She ask is if I want to come earlier, and I say I'm here. She takes 5 minutes then gives me the room. It's the same floor, 3 doors down. I walk back up, keeping an eye out, wondering what mystique will think . No sight of her as I walk right past the room. I get to Catalina and shower before having another awesome session and then I let her in on the other girl down the hall. She mentions maybe trying to bump into her and start a conversation. I left and as I walk out the front door, I can s,ell mystiques cigarrete and perfume. She must have been on the other elevator going up as I came down. I thought it might have been better to get away clean, but it would have been interesting to tell her about the fun coincidence as she smoked another cigarette outside.

Maybe next time I can plan it this well, but it just kinda fell into place that night.
Awesome!
Haha, how fun!
Did anyone else have the theme song to Mission:Impossible playing in their head when they read that?

'Cuz I did.
Did anyone else have the theme song to Mission:Impossible playing in their head when they read that?

'Cuz I did. Originally Posted by Blue_eyed_shy_guy
For me it was the pink panther theme
For me it was the pink panther theme Originally Posted by lizshue81
That works too.
Now that is just unheard of

Good story though
Excellent read. Thanks O.
That's awesome.
Loving the positive vibes.