Bucks Wild Re-Opening on Friday...

I just heard from a dancer that Bucks Wild is opening on Friday... She said that the girls are allowed to invite people... Capacity & quarantine protocols will be followed (what does that mean in a strip club?) & masks are required...

Thoughts?
Since they are BYOB maybe they can claim they are not a bar, and fall under the guidelines of a restaurant.

I’d expect that loophole to close up pretty fast in Dallas county.
Bring back the air dance woo-fucking-hoo I doubt they'll bring in the mobs, but I've been wrong so many times before about what dudes will do for even the scent of pussy.
I'll believe it when I see it, which I won't, because that idea sounds quite horrible and pointless.

which by the way, many of these businesses that are legal to open tomorrow, will do better to stay closed.. I'm sure operating costs will exceed revenue for a majority, at least through May.
I can’t believe I didn’t see any strippers strike/protest like that one hair salonist in Dallas. People got to organize.
  • mb60
  • 04-30-2020, 10:58 PM
Dallas county is extended to May 15th or so I thought.
Establishments that make 51% or more of their revenue from food sales may open today with 25% capacity limit and social distancing requirements. On the 18th, the establishments that sell food but make 51% or more of the revenue from alcohol sales May open with 50% capacity and social distancing rules
I hope they open and because of the social distancing rules, only the prettiest girls can make any money.

I much prefer looking at skinny and pretty girls with long hair, no cellulite, even skin tone, professionally applied hair and makeup, nice outfit and shoes during the pre removal of clothes stage and a general affect of someone who is robust due to exercise and good nutrition.

50 dollar blowjobs from unattractive, overweight girls does not feel like victory to me.
On the 18th, the establishments that sell food but make 51% or more of the revenue from alcohol sales May open with 50% capacity and social distancing rules Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
maybe.. it is tentative, based on what does or does not happen in the 2 weeks leading up to that date.
maybe.. it is tentative, based on what does or does not happen in the 2 weeks leading up to that date. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
As long as we stay 6 feet apart (which, from other guys and ugly girls is a great idea anyway) and wear masks we should go for it.

The old and infirm who are scared should stay inside and let the real men have some fun (I guess work, too)
Drove by as I went to one of my projects this morning. I saw 2 trucks right in front of the entrance and no one on the back side (visible to 35). There might have been people parking on the other side of the building but I doubt it.
Just confirmed with a mgr. Open for business at 7pm tonight with regular hours thereafter. Must wear a mask. Masks available for $3.00 if you don't have your own. Temperature check done at the door. Kitchen is also open.
Just confirmed with a mgr. Open for business at 7pm tonight with regular hours thereafter. Must wear a mask. Masks available for $3.00 if you don't have your own. Temperature check done at the door. Kitchen is also open. Originally Posted by XBigunX
They don’t have a kitchen. Do they?
  • motor
  • 05-01-2020, 07:53 PM
Heres what happened in Houston. Someone sent it to me.
https://www.khou.com/article/news/lo...b-219bb87c0e67