Buck's Cabaret Dallas - Opens at Midnight

Opens at Midnight.

I wouldn't bother as a Patron or Owner.

25% capacity, masks, 6 foot rule. you're lucky if half the dancers show up, since they can't make money.. your own operating costs will likely exceed your revenue.

but not any worse than Major League Baseball planning a half season with no spectators, where 2/3 of the teams make the playoffs.
I wouldn't bother as a Patron or Owner.

25% capacity, masks, 6 foot rule. you're lucky if half the dancers show up, since they can't make money.. your own operating costs will likely exceed your revenue.

but not any worse than Major League Baseball planning a half season with no spectators, where 2/3 of the teams make the playoffs. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I hope the really pretty and skinny ones who deserve to get paid just for their looks show up.

I don't need blow jobs from fat and ugly girls - regular girls in society give that away, though in return for attention and affection.

I want to see the kind of girl whose looks can stop traffic!
A question. Social distancing in restaurants seems to apply to parties that are not together. It’s not like they expect a husband and wife or parents and kids to sit 6 feet apart. They go to the same table or booth.
If you apply the same logic to the club, you should be able to sit at a table with people you go there with ... or plan to meet there, etc...
If you by a “friend” lunch while she’s on a break, would they expect you to sit 6 feet apart?
Just wondering.
A question. Social distancing in restaurants seems to apply to parties that are not together. It’s not like they expect a husband and wife or parents and kids to sit 6 feet apart. They go to the same table or booth.
If you apply the same logic to the club, you should be able to sit at a table with people you go there with ... or plan to meet there, etc...
If you by a “friend” lunch while she’s on a break, would they expect you to sit 6 feet apart?
Just wondering. Originally Posted by Silver Bullet
I think they would.. because that "friend" is not someone you have come into contact with regularly. of course, the rules are a bit loose, so if she wore a mask between bites, you might be okay. I think meeting friends there would also be a 6 foot necessity.

I seriously doubt there would be any enforcement, though. IF there was any LE there, they would focus on worse things. if several groups of people showed violations, something might be done to separate you from your friend(s)
I think the hope is that they open up, no one dies, and the authorities ignore the situation, and young people party like motherfuckers.

The old and infirm should partake at their own risk.

Anyone afraid of getting infected should get on Ebay, buy an N95 mask for 10 bucks, then stop obstructing the reopening with fear, uncertainty, and whatever the "D" in "FUD" is...

With the new CDC guidelines basically saying the virus is mostly spread through the air and close contact, breathing the air of an infected person or touching them is the vector of transmission.