URL / Website: -
City: Arlington
State: Texas
Address: 2711 Majesty Dr, Arlington, TX 76011
Activities: Lap dances
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: She was a light skin Cuban with blonde hair. Just estimating but around 5'2. Some tattoos. Flat stomach, nice round ass, & some man made double D's.
Recommendation: -
I have been there 3-4 times this spring and summer. There was not much of a crowd and several dancers pounced on me, but not in a good way. They just aggressively ask to buy a dance. A couple of them just started to shimmy and shake in front of me, uninvited, for about 30 seconds and then held out their hand for a tip. For the most part these were Cuban girls.
I have gone in on day shift and early evening shift.
Just my two pennies worth.
  • mb60
  • 09-07-2020, 08:47 AM
Since BDFW has been shut down I have thought about going to Arlington. My one problem is the drunk mexican guys that like to talk shit in spanish. How is the crowd over at chica's ?
I went on a Friday it was packed but after an hour being there everyone left. Not sure why, so I can't give you a fair assessment on the crowd @mb60
Yeah the same thing happened at the Dallas club, people were leaving after 7 ish.
Got her number?
Beautiful women without a doubt those Cubans but if you don’t spend the second you sit down they ignore you rest of night. I want to get settled have a drink scope out the scene tip a few dancers before I decide to get some private dances
Beautiful women without a doubt those Cubans but if you don’t spend the second you sit down they ignore you rest of night. I want to get settled have a drink scope out the scene tip a few dancers before I decide to get some private dances Originally Posted by Ready4this
Been a couple years now, since my last strip club visit, but I know the words a Stripper hates more than anything is ''I'm just looking right now'', LOL
Beautiful women without a doubt those Cubans but if you don’t spend the second you sit down they ignore you rest of night. I want to get settled have a drink scope out the scene tip a few dancers before I decide to get some private dances Originally Posted by Ready4this
Yep, we hung out a few times since then