Chica Locas (Dallas and Arlington)

I was wondering how Chica Locas was doing and how it was in Dallas and Arlington. Last I went to Chicas, you could do the fortress of chairs but they were getting rid of it

Arlington, I read that they seem to swarm you and get pretty angry of you dont get a dance or they shake their ass unprompted and demand a tip.
The Dallas branch allows for high mileage with a lot of girls. That and the more laid back atmosphere is the only reason it's worth it. The fortress is not worth it at all, even at lower prices. They haven't gotten rid of the fortress, but the girls are up charging again.

Haven't been in a while. I stopped going once I noticed that girls would basically just go straight to asking for dances from me while spending time to talk to some other guys.
I stopped by chicas locas Dallas last Friday night 10/30. Several chubby Cubans, I just spotted 2 good looking ones with a very decent body, close to 8 points. I had a couple of dances with one of them, her name is Vale***, who has been dancing for a couple of months. She normally dances in Las Vegas, very nice and lots of contact and body exploration. We exchanged numbers, and yes, she does OTC action for 300 roses an hour. Her day off is Wednesday, she was very friendly and personable (Down to earth)
Vale*** is about 5’4”, 120 lbs, A cups, great and soft ass, sexy smile.
I didn’t see any forts formed anywhere on the second floor, I think that’s gone for good.
I have to think their days are numbered, with the new explosion in Covid cases. The sense I get from reading these threads, is that no precautions are in place.
It’s not possible to put precautions in place when all we want to do is shove our noses in their tits and other things between their legs. Dead industry for now.
If it's a question on being shutdown by the city for violating covid rules, I think CL will be fine. Haven't seen the place packed in my recent visits so distancing is in place pretty well except for dances and as long as dances take place upstairs just pop on a mask. They are pretty dumb for not having hand sanitizer easily available though