greta thornberg; before/after

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

so .. little Greta is a zombie of the apocalypse

bahahahahaaaaa
If you two think it is funny to make fun of a 19-year-old hippie kid, you fellas have a lot bigger issues in life you need to address... you know her name though. Do you think she knows your name? LOL
If you two think it is funny to make fun of a 19-year-old hippie kid, you fellas have a lot bigger issues in life you need to address... you know her name though. Do you think she knows your name? LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

so ... you won't be donating to her "Save Mother Gaia" fund? can't blame you for that

bahahahhaaaaaa
If you two think it is funny to make fun of a 19-year-old hippie kid Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

We should not attack anyone personally and instead debate their policies

Greta did not attend the COP27 climate summit. In her words " The conferences are not meant to change the system instead encourage a gradual change"

Europe and the US learned a painful lesson not to quickly end fossil fuels but instead encourage a gradual change
Without intending disrespect, I have always thought there was some, unknown to me, "special needs" aspect to her.

I may disagree with her on issues, but that sort of mockery is a bit out of line for this kid in my mind.
I don't give a flying fuck about climate change. I just don't believe in making fun of a 19-year-old kid because that's weak sauce.

ICU, she is autistic. That's why I think this thread is hardly funny.
autistic? sez who. her commie parents prolly manipulated her since birth as a tool.

so, i'm not buying her claims of whatever disabilities she has.
I don't give a flying fuck about climate change. I just don't believe in making fun of a 19-year-old kid because that's weak sauce.

ICU, she is autistic. That's why I think this thread is hardly funny. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
“WAPNER AT 5, WAPNER AT 5, WAPNER AT 5………….0

“246 tooth picks”………

“Ow dawa oow”

ICU, she is autistic. That's why I think this thread is hardly funny. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

yes we can make fun of her and we will. she chose to be a "public figure" and as such she's fair game. her "infamous rant" at the UN is hilarious garbage. i'd post it but since she's underage at the time i'll skip the staff points. we've all seen it anyway.

is she really autistic? maybe. maybe not. regardless, it's the far left radical's cover story on why you can't criticize "retard little Greta" all the while we are supposed to believe the nonsense "retard little Greta" spews every time she opens her pie hole. i don't think she even graduated from high school given all her idiotic campaigning for "SAVE MOTHER GAIA" nonsense and certainly has no college degree in any advanced subject on topic with the climate.

she's completely unable to discuss in any way the subject she claims to champion. which is a income redistribution scam anyway.
If you two think it is funny to make fun of a 19-year-old hippie kid, you fellas have a lot bigger issues in life you need to address... you know her name though. Do you think she knows your name? LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
She should be made fun of. She's 19, she ought to have the sense to know she's being exploited by her parents and the Government as a tool. She's obviously stupid.
Say what you will about her. I think she's a tough kid.
I wouldn't want to venture sailing the atlantic by myself.
Say what you will about her. I think she's a tough kid.
I wouldn't want to venture sailing the atlantic by myself. Originally Posted by Precious_b

she didn't.

Transatlantic Voyages of Greta Thunberg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transa...Greta_Thunberg

you seem like a reasonably knowledgeable fellow ... how do you NOT know these things?

bahahahahaaa
Guess she just lounged around on the deck with a silver bell.
Guess she just lounged around on the deck with a silver bell. Originally Posted by Precious_b

while spewing leftist talking points about the nonsense that is "climate change"

do you finally get it?