Boebert Versus Hannity, on the election for the Speaker of the House

• Tiny
  • 01-04-2023, 08:35 PM
Fox will replay Hannity tonight at 1:00 AM central time. I’d recommend you record the show and watch the first part tomorrow. Regardless of your political leaning, you’ll probably find it very entertaining. Hannity came out on top IMHO. Boebert may be one of our most fuckable Congresswomen, but she sounds like she’s not playing with a full deck.
Thanks for the recommendation, but I'd much rather watch paint dry than listen to those two bozos.
Thanks for the recommendation, but I'd much rather watch paint dry than listen to those two bozos. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

would you rather watch brandon? btw he's "finally" going to the border .. to welcome all those illegals into America.

Fox will replay Hannity tonight at 1:00 AM central time. I’d recommend you record the show and watcch the first part tomorrow. Regardless of your political leaning, you’ll probably find it very entertaining. Hannity came out on top IMHO. Boebert may be one of our most fuckable Congresswomen, but she sounds like she’s not playing with a full deck. Originally Posted by Tiny

let's roll that beautiful bean footage ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-FAeaDCNrY
Hannity is really getting fat...his head looks like a thumb rising from his cheap suit
Fox will replay Hannity tonight at 1:00 AM central time. I’d recommend you record the show and watch the first part tomorrow. Regardless of your political leaning, you’ll probably find it very entertaining. Hannity came out on top IMHO. Boebert may be one of our most fuckable Congresswomen, but she sounds like she’s not playing with a full deck. Originally Posted by Tiny
AOC is 40 times hotter than Boebert
AOC is 40 times hotter than Boebert Originally Posted by matchingmole

she's also 40 times stupider
she's also 40 times stupider Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Talking to Boebert looked like talking to a brick wall. She has no clue how government works. She's a prattling, brain-washed dolt.
Talking to Boebert looked like talking to a brick wall. She has no clue how government works. She's a prattling, brain-washed dolt. Originally Posted by matchingmole

thank you AOC
would you rather watch brandon? btw he's "finally" going to the border .. to welcome all those illegals into America. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Who said it has to be either or? Hell, I just finished watching the Lakers play without their 2 biggest stars. It's not like I'm that selective about the garbage I'll watch on TV while I'm working at my leisure. Hell, I even respond to your silly ass troll posts, so I am obviously not very selective about much at this time of night.

Anyway, I gave you some attention. No more for you from me in this thread. No need to thank me for my empathy.
  • Tiny
  • 01-04-2023, 11:13 PM

let's roll that beautiful bean footage .. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Thanks for that Waco Kid. I missed the first part of the segment
  • Tiny
  • 01-04-2023, 11:18 PM
AOC is 40 times hotter than Boebert Originally Posted by matchingmole
I’d definitely rather bang AOC, because I like Latinas and don’t like baby damage. And she’s the love of my life. But for a MILF Boebert’s not bad.

Yes, it would be preferable to strap some duct tape over both their mouths before banging, if they’re into stuff like that. That’s assuming you don’t have a soul connection, like AOC and I do.
Who said it has to be either or? Hell, I just finished watching the Lakers play without their 2 biggest stars. It's not like I'm that selective about the garbage I'll watch on TV while I'm working at my leisure. Hell, I even respond to your silly ass troll posts, so I am obviously not very selective about much at this time of night.

Anyway, I gave you some attention. No more for you from me in this thread. No need to thank me for my empathy. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

if you say so

Thanks for that Waco Kid. I missed the first part of the segment Originally Posted by Tiny

i do my best to edimacate dis furm

bahahahjhaaaaaa
Hannity is really getting fat...his head looks like a thumb rising from his cheap suit Originally Posted by matchingmole
His suit does look like it came from JC Penney instead of a high end retailer like Norstroms.
I’d definitely rather bang AOC, because I like Latinas and don’t like baby damage. And she’s the love of my life. But for a MILF Boebert’s not bad.

Yes, it would be preferable to strap some duct tape over both their mouths before banging, if they’re into stuff like that. That’s assuming you don’t have a soul connection, like AOC and I do. Originally Posted by Tiny
I guess you were not joking. You do have the hots for AOC. You may disagree with her politics, perhaps you could talk about economics with her. With Bobert if you ever had a date with her you could only discuss Ashley Madison and pay for play.