governments to ban crypto ?

Perhaps crypto should be banned. Especially after this:

Celsius Network is a bankrupt crypto lender.

A U.S. judge says Celsius Network owns most customer crypto deposits. Approximately 600,000 customer accounts. Celsius' terms of service made it clear that the crypto lender took ownership of customer deposits.

The question of who owns crypto assets is a critical one in other crypto bankruptcies as well, including the cases of crypto lenders Voyager Digital and BlockFi.

When will people ever learn ? They deserve to lose this money…….right ?

Side Note: Alex Mashinsky, founder and former CEO of Celsius Network, is from the Ukraine !
Crypto, Internet funny money. Anyone that bought crypto or thinks it is an investment should be banned from voting as they can't see a very obvious con job.
How can "they" ban something that isn't there?

It is a bit like trying to ban "ghost guns".
LOL
  • WTF
  • 01-12-2023, 11:24 AM
Crypto, Internet funny money. Anyone that bought crypto or thinks it is an investment should be banned from voting as they can't see a very obvious con job. Originally Posted by farmstud60
And yet politics is the ultimate con job!
Crypto was never meant to be custodial, meaning everyone was supposed to keep their own keys. People got lazy, lost their keys, or just didn't understand how crypto worked. So companies like Coinbase came on, took their crypto assets/keys into custodial accounts. Essentially like a bank takes your cash, but with no FDIC insurance. Second worst thing to happen is Wall Street getting involved in crypto. Crypto was never supposed to be an investment, but that is where it headed. Now it is a clusterfuck mess.

The value in crypto lies in distributed low cost secure transaction verification. Meaning if I send someone money/crypto, once it is verified by 20+ nodes (or miners), the transaction would complete. For this work by miners they are rewarded crypto.
And Bernie Maddoff said……..”why didn’t I think of that?”
As John Dillinger said, " . . .because that is where they keep the money!"
As John Dillinger said, " . . .because that is where they keep the money!" Originally Posted by ICU 812
Love the original quote but it is from Willie Sutton.

"I'm doing well" .....Alex M.
1. Where do you get mine software from? It seems to be mining is a secret society am I not correct?
2. Lot fake information and terms?
They're not mining anything, it's an accounting process. The Bitcoin was just made up 10 years ago therefore making it was just his Fiat as a fed reserved bill. It has nothing to do with gold even though they're so gold coins with a big Bitcoin logo on them.
3 when you lose your password unlike eccie, banks there don't help you get it back. I lose my eccie password offten. 4. Your response on how many people have been hacked in the coin was stolen from there's no recovery.
** Please add