how much time left for Putin ?

Articles pop up every now and then, giving all sorts of ideas about Putin's future.

Some say he will be assassinated this winter. Others say he will bolt to an African country.
Still others say he will die of cancer. Some say the military will go against him.
Mostly attention getters for click bait.

What is a good estimate for how many days Putin has left ?

Some reports mention cities in the Ukraine are completely flattened, with virtually no one left living there. Some reports mention Putin is having public executions of soldiers that don't follow orders, such as the prisoner convicts brought to Russia by the Wagner group.

All in all, a horrid event.
To paraphrase scripture, ". . . no oe knows the day or hour . . ."
Articles pop up every now and then, giving all sorts of ideas about Putin's future.

Some say he will be assassinated this winter. Others say he will bolt to an African country.
Still others say he will die of cancer. Some say the military will go against him.
Mostly attention getters for click bait.

What is a good estimate for how many days Putin has left ?

Some reports mention cities in the Ukraine are completely flattened, with virtually no one left living there. Some reports mention Putin is having public executions of soldiers that don't follow orders, such as the prisoner convicts brought to Russia by the Wagner group.

All in all, a horrid event. Originally Posted by VitaMan
A WW-II veteran once observed to me that " . . .all of war is an atrocity."
  • WTF
  • 01-18-2023, 08:47 AM
Putin's death will be a national day of mourning for Waco...
Putin's death will be a national day of mourning for Waco... Originally Posted by WTF

I can’t believe some one hasn’t already had a “9mm election”.

There is one concern. If someone takes him out, who will secede him? It’s difficult to imagine anybody worse, but it is Russia…….
If they put up a statue of Putin in Russia, it should be one of him bent over, with his
head up his ass. But then, no one would recognize him.
I can’t believe some one hasn’t already had a “9mm election”.

There is one concern. If someone takes him out, who will secede him? It’s difficult to imagine anybody worse, but it is Russia……. Originally Posted by Jackie S

for the same reason no one did the same to Hitler. Putin isn't going to allow any of his Generals to meet him with a sidearm same as Hitler did with the German High Command. the only way Putin gets popped is by a sniper and if he pokes his head out of his bunker.

only about half of the German High Command supported Hitler's NAZI bullshit. the rest were mostly high born Prussian aristocrats who were willing to turn a blind eye as long as Hitler restored Germany to glory. they could have stopped Hitler if the majority wanted to from day one.

only if the majority of the Russian senior Military decide to take out Putin by withdrawing support is Putin going to be stopped. and since most seem as fanatical russkies as Putin that's not likely.

or he could just die and solve one problem. and possibly cause another.
If they put up a statue of Putin in Russia, it should be one of him bent over, with his
head up his ass. But then, no one would recognize him. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Nah. It'd pay homage to the good old US of A by having #HeWhoShallBeNamed applying his oral orifice to putties posterior.

Let the likes of Nadya T and the Pussy Riot gang shame him to and get the populace to see who he is along with "Foreign Agents" like Mediazona and that'll be enough.
Even I as a devout Trump basher would prefer you not interject Trump into this thread.
I would like to think that there is a special place in hell for evil people like Putin. The atrocities that man has been a part of are hard to even put into words.

I feel bad for the Russian people. The sooner he leaves this earth, the better off they will be because I can't imagine any successor of his being more ruthless and disgusting than that midget... then again, we are talking about Russia so his successor may make Putin look like a friendly Disney character in a cartoon.

I'll never understand why a somewhat progressive country like Russia would give one man so much power. It's not like Russia is Liberia with no resources.
head up his ass. But then, no one would recognize him. Originally Posted by VitaMan
They would think it was Biden, lol.
Who cares? Putin is far from the US’s leading political adversary, the news just wants you to believe he is.
  • WTF
  • 01-21-2023, 02:22 PM
Who cares? Putin is far from the US’s leading political adversary, the news just wants you to believe he is. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Who do you think this country's biggest adversary is?....besides Trump.
Oscar The Grouch.

We should be trying to ~improve~ relationships, not going on tv advocating their leader’s demise. And don’t give me this omfg he’s a brutal dictator horseshit, we’re currently and have historically been allies with far worse. The only reason politicians give a single fuck about Ukraine is that it going back to its roots dries up their slush fund. God forbid those big envelopes of cash and no-show board jobs go away, we’ll support a literal Nazi regime to stop THAT from happening.