President Biden should take a life lesson from the PM of New Zealand

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/zealand-pr...003337357.html

The Prime Minister of New Zealand is resigning She. She says it is because she recognizes when it is time to lead and when it is time to leave (paraphrasing).

President Biden and VP Harris should take a life lesson from her and step aside.
I don't think the current administration has a problem with this.
PM Ardern is not resigning. She is stepping down the normal route for a healthy democracy: She is not seeking reelection at the end of her term.

The previous potus needs to take this "life lesson."

Elections are term limits.
Sure, I'll agree that both President Biden and President Trump should give up any thoughts or intentions of running in 2024.

President Trump was effective while in office from my political point of view, but divisive. While I am fully onboard with his policy agenda, his return to the presidency would be disastrous for national unity.

A similar, though inverted, situation presents with President Biden. He is also divisive in my view, but his policy agenda is destroying the country and brings us closer to armed conflict on two international fronts.

As has happened in New Zeland, Mr. Biden should take himself off of the political table and retire. So should Mr. Trump for that matter.
There is currently one difference between the two you mention.

One did not (and still doesn't) want to give up.

We'll find out about the other next election cycle.
I will PM Biden if he wants n here.