URL / Website: n/a
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: 35 and Bynum - SS
Activities: BBBJ CIMNQBS
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder - black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Very cute Latina - proportionally thick in the right places. Cute smile, smelled good (not masking with perfume) clean appearance, nice MM C's, sweet smile, great DSLs - .80 + 20 tip.
Recommendation: Yes
I'm interested in the pictures
  • Tdam
  • 01-22-2023, 06:58 PM
Sounds like my type…will definitely need to contact her.
Is she ok with being contacted?
Great recon, thanks for sharing. Please send picks to me.I have a similar good catch in Houston to share with you.
How did you find her?

I don't see any links to her.

I know do I don't come on here often but I only see 2 reviews from you.
Can you just include picks on here for us to see ? It would really help her business.
Thanks,
Send me the pics sounds interesting
Hmmm… pass
Yup. Saw her. Pass.
So what does she look like?
I bust nuts in her all the time lol
yea send them pics
Is she ok with being contacted? Originally Posted by stanggt
Idk what's being said in private but I'll say this.. She told me car dates only.. And she's one of those who gets all indignant if you don't book a date immediately. No "info seeking" allowed. The first time I texted, she said car dates only.. The second time I texted, two weeks later.. Asked if she perhaps had incall now.. And replied "car dates only.. You ask all the time even though I already told you.. Are you gonna book now or should I block you."

I'm always baffled when they are so offended at a guy wanting to give them money. No exaggeration here.. Two texts in two weeks was considered "all the time."