While Quoting Our Declaration Of Independence, VP Harris Omits The Word “life”

Of course she had too, since she was speaking to an abortion crowd. That word “life” goes against their very reason for existence.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kam...bortion-speech

Since she was reading directly from her ‘prompter, we can only assume this was a deliberate action.
And that alone says it all about VP Harris and those who control her and President Biden.
she omitted the word Creator as well

dimocrat politicians bend with the slightest of breezes

expediency is the watchword

they misquote or omit from the pledge of allegiance, the declaration of independence, the constitution, the federalist papers, what trump actually said and anything else, many times depending on their audience

then they, at least for now. do say may "God Bless the United States" at certain times in speech salutations

they just need to be more principled in displaying their true hates and likes although they are slowly dropping their masks
Come on man Joe Biden has it right to be president dead or alive.
The more I think it over, the more I think that this is actually more of a big deal than just being the giggle clown we have so often seen arm-and-and waving a Vin Diagram.

This was scripted and loaded into a TelePrompTer for her to read. It says exactly what "they" believe.
The more I think it over, the more I think that this is actually more of a big deal than just being the giggle clown we have so often seen arm-and-and waving a Vin Diagram.

This was scripted and loaded into a TelePrompTer for her to read. It says exactly what "they" believe. Originally Posted by ICU 812
^^^^^^^^