The dirtiest things in a hotel room

I came across this interesting article...

http://news.yahoo.com/dirtiest-thing...224039741.html

Makes me want to put on latex gloves when entering a room, lol.

I had "I love you" tattooed on my penis. My wife accused me of putting words in her mouth.
Great...will be thinking of this as I am in hotel rooms all this week. Time to get some Lysol.
  • Paven
  • 06-18-2012, 12:16 PM
The first thing I do when I go into a hotel room is wipe down everything. The phone, the remote, the door handles, the toilet, light switches and whatever else I see fit.
I used to think everyone did something like that (wipe everything down in a hotel room), but then I started cleaning up one day as a couple of guys and I started settling in for the week. They acted like I fell off the moon. Now I know, only 10% of the population has this "disorder" as my friends and family refer to it. We have to stick together
  • Paven
  • 06-18-2012, 12:29 PM
It doesn't take but a jiffy to wipe stuff down and feel a bit better about things .
No scientific study needed - the better the hotel, the more likely the room will be clean. Maybe it won't be up to Paven's high standards (thank you - BTW), but it will be cleaner.

Never touch a bed spread in a 1-star hotel, unless you're wearing gloves. Throw the gloves (and the spread) away when done! lol
Probably not as effective as wiping down the high traffic areas, but just doing a good job of washing your hands can make a big difference too.
My main concern is where I sleep. It takes more than Lysol to get ride of bed bugs! I've been in some upscale hotels that were just too itchy!