Must be a lot of scamming in Dallas

Well I am here visiting Dallas, and it's going kinda okay. I was actually thinking about going somewhere that's a little sloWer. I'm from San Antonio, I know it's so close but so different.
Lol every caller wants to verify if it's actually me. Like isn't my eccie, p411, and email proof enough.
Or does this community think that I would have went thru all that time to set up a website to be a scam, be someone else is at the door.

I just wanna see if any of the other girls are experiencing such things, like having to send "right now photos" nd meeting in lobby!!
To me it's weird and I'm kinda thinking I shud stop sending my info,
Any suggestions?
Those are just time wasters. Ignore them and focus on the ones who do book appropriately.
Most providers make the rules and the guys follow them, not the other way around....ijs
9 times out of 10 those are time wasters. You have recent reviews..refer them to those.
Never send anyone pictures unless they have been properly screened.
Well I am here visiting Dallas, and it's going kinda okay. I was actually thinking about going somewhere that's a little sloWer. I'm from San Antonio, I know it's so close but so different.
Lol every caller wants to verify if it's actually me. Like isn't my eccie, p411, and email proof enough.
Or does this community think that I would have went thru all that time to set up a website to be a scam, be someone else is at the door.

I just wanna see if any of the other girls are experiencing such things, like having to send "right now photos" nd meeting in lobby!!
To me it's weird and I'm kinda thinking I shud stop sending my info,
Any suggestions? Originally Posted by me_jucci
Travel a little further North to Central Arkansas...we can show you how real southern gentlemen treat their women...
I left shortly after this post I wrote earlier today. I was happy with the revenue not that info giving stuff. That messed me up. Lol I'm like that was Crazy
Most providers make the rules and the guys follow them, not the other way around....ijs Originally Posted by cumalot
Couldn't agree with you more there.