* thanks midland *

Hey guys! I will be leaving after lunch today but just wanted to thank those who took the time to pre-book and provide screening. I have an overwhelming response of emails which suprized me. Business seems to be good out here and I hope that "all you west texas guys" keep up the good work on supporting the traveling providers! I will be making my way back on another tour soon starting in amarillo working my way thru lubbock then ending here in midland! Thanks again!
Let me know when you're heading to lubbock
I am thinking of touring all cities in west texas.....coming from dallas I will begin with amarillo then lubbock and finish in midland/odessa....but I need feedback from y'all
Berk - More and more girls are doing the "circle" and finding it a refreshing week - no driving more than a couple hours at a time, and very appreciative fellas waiting your arrival at every stop! Welcome aboard - give good notice and you should do fine.
Thank you....so let the pre-booking begin.......(and y'all know I am a huge fan of pre-booking to screen)............can't wait to get back to my stomping grounds!
Hot damn, berk, good to finally see lubbock on your radar!
So*update* I will now be arriving late Monday evening in amarillo and will be available Tuesday only. Headed to lubbock and available there Wednesday (which btw lubbock I am about completely booked) then....leaving to head to midland and will be available until Friday lunchtime! Had to make a few minor adjustments to dates but I am excited as it looks as though I will have another good turn out! Hopefully I can send some of my girlfriends this way as well! Looking forward to it west texas!
OKAY so...

Amarillo TUESDAY

Lubbock WEDNESDAY

Midland/Odessa Thursday

See you guys in a few days..........

****** To those that have already PRE-BOOKED...I have sent out Confirmation emails and PM's...due to me doing so thru the great ****** To those that have already PRE-BOOKED...I have sent out Confirmation emails and PM's...due to me doing so thru the great Technology of My New Cell Phone, Some were not recieved....Please Let me know you recieved my contact info - Thank you! ******