I LOVE YOU EL PASO~~

But I need some flipping great seafood~!!!!!

Just had a wonderful day at the Day Spa and I feel like a brand new horny as sin woman!!!

So please tell me there is somewhere I can get some delicious Oysters!!!

IN NEED!

YUMMY!

Sloane
But I need some flipping great seafood~!!!!!

Just had a wonderful day at the Day Spa and I feel like a brand new horny as sin woman!!!

So please tell me there is somewhere I can get some delicious Oysters!!!

IN NEED!

YUMMY!

Sloane Originally Posted by SloaneMacallan
Wish I knew you were in town and hungry! I just got back to my hotel room! There is a place on Sunland Park or just beyond it (I think the name changes) But the restaurants name is Pelicans and they have a nice plate of oysters and other sea food....very nice! I will be in town Thursday evening also so if your interested in dinner PM me and I would love to take you to dinner!

Wayne
I LOVE YOU SLOANE!
Love you to CHICA!

On another note...Masterofsparks that place was amazing!! Thank you for the suggestion.

Also, I am heading home early as there is this awesome camping trip going on for Memorial Day and I do not want to miss it. Its that or sit in my hotel BORED since its a family weekend.

So thank you gentlemen so much in El Paso, you guys are amazing and so wonderful!!!!

I am heading out tomorrow, so this is my last 24 hours in town, give or take. I hope everyone has a wonderfully beautiful weekend!!

Lucks and Sicks,
Sloane