Rainy days!

While most of us here seem to be "in the mood" if we're breathing, what is it about a rainy day that tends to magnify this urge?
Tess
There is nothing sexier then the sound of rain in the morning, the smell and the taste in the air; this brings out the raw desire in me every time. I have always wanted to make passionate love to a lady during an early morning thunderstorm, the crack of light illuminating the dimly lit room, the roar of the thunder, the sound of rain. It is so primal and natural, melancholy in scenes. Just love the rainy days.

DM
There is nothing sexier then the sound of rain in the morning, the smell and the taste in the air; this brings out the raw desire in me every time. I have always wanted to make passionate love to a lady during an early morning thunderstorm, the crack of light illuminating the dimly lit room, the roar of the thunder, the sound of rain. It is so primal and natural, melancholy in scenes. Just love the rainy days.

DM Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly

That is the most exhilarating feeling ever..I did it once outside during a summer time thunder/lighting storm and it was INTENSE.. part the sex.. part the atmosphere... part hoping not to get struck by lighting...I love being wet
I loooove making love in a thunderstorm with candles, such a turn on!!!
No wonder I'm so damn horny this morning...

I usually am anyway, but with the overcast sky, temps dropping, makes me wanna bury my face between a sexy girls legs today....
Perhaps the emotional and physical thunder and lightning created by a fabulous "O" is greatly enhanced by the audio and visual effects of the real thing. Works for me.
rain makes for a ton of urging...
I grew up in a city where it rains more days than not. Where clouds almost always blocked the sun. Where you could rarely if ever sit on a park bench without getting your butt soaked. And come to think of it, I used to have A LOT of sex up there. It feels much more natural to snuggle up in the rain than in the typical furnace-like heat we have here in the ATX. I also think it's a necessary mood lifter when you never see the sun.
I agree! Something about that rain!!!
I am such a romantic at heart. The rain makes me yearn for intimacy. Remember the feeling of lying next to someone you really care about? Feeling the softness of their skin, the warmness, how secure it makes you feel when you fall asleep in each others arms after making sweet love...I miss that.
One day when I went out to sunbathe, I saw clouds rolling in. I first thought, "Great! Not going to get much sun today." But as the clouds rolled in, and the sprinkling started, I stayed out in it. The rain, mixed with the suntan oil, made my body all slick and smooth, and really started to turn me on. Thankfully, no one can see me when I'm laying down on my patio. I got so horny, I started to masturbate. It was so awesome. The thrill of knowing my neighbors could walk by at anytime, but not know what I was doing....The feel and smell of the rain on a hot day....Made for an awesome orgasm.

Gonna make some good lovin' with one of my ATFs in just a few. Can't wait....
LOVE THE RAIN!!!!
Rain is sexy! I have always wanted to make love in the rain again.
Definitely a great day to sleep in, too, as I did today. When logging on to my Yahoo IM, I put my status message as:

Rainy days are good for lays!

One of my fellas *thanks for the laugh, babe* IM'd:

You should sell that saying to the potato chip guys! :P

LOL

Enjoy some cuddle & playtime friends!

XOXOXO
Kat
i love rainy days. it is awesome at night to drift off to sleep listening to rain hit the roof. it is also great to wake up that way, too.

here is where i probably drift off from the mainstream---i also love running in the rain.
I am such a romantic at heart. The rain makes me yearn for intimacy. Remember the feeling of lying next to someone you really care about? Feeling the softness of their skin, the warmness, how secure it makes you feel when you fall asleep in each others arms after making sweet love...I miss that. Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
spooning weather for sure.