How come some guys have HUGE LOADS!!!

Ok this question is for the guys. Ladies you may be able to help.

So I've seen a few clients not as many as most. Some "release" dribble, some drops, and some SHOOT! Lol Im really curious to know how some guys release so hard and so far. I took a client last night that literally got him self in his eye LMAO.

Does this have to do with how turned on you are? Or is it build up?
From my experience its the guys who seem to be in good shape.

Enlighten me ladies and gents
for me.......... and im not in good shape......... is all in buildup. if i dont rub one out for about 3 days..... its niagra falls baby! plus depends on how the sensual the session is.... not all sessions are alike... and well how HOT YOU ARE.... helps lots
Think of it as a savings account. Once the first deposit is made, then subsequent deposits, then add the "interest factor," and one can expect a huge withdrawal at "maturity."
Does this have to do with how turned on you are? Or is it build up? Originally Posted by MzStarzworld
IMO Both

In my case it depends on the chemistry & how intense the session is. If it's a killer session, I'll shoot... average session/mechanical session, it's a lackluster dribble... Lotz of aggressive CG, DFK, and BBBJ/w DT usually leads to an awesome pop... and the "build up" is just a nice bonus. Helps one to achieve a squirty pop & leads to a monster amount of cum ... Really great for completely filling cheeks or coating double D's!..
Great way of putting it Fred. Personally its hot.. I take it as a trophy for all my hard work makes me feel like he was completely satisfied.
My biggest loads are always the result of a stellar bbbjcim.
I believe that anticipation increases volume as well. If you spend the previous day with a hardon fantasizing about your upcoming session with a lovely lady, the tank gets fuller than normal.

This is why you'll get blue balls if you end up getting stood up for a long anticipated appointment.
I am not a doctor, but I do play one in sessions sometimes .

Since I got fixed, I don't have the "Power shots" anymore. It's more of a medium to a dribble.

However, a good CIM can always get the biggest nut!
When I was younger, it was always a big load and usually with considerable force. Age by itself has its effects making it less certain what will happen. Medications also tend to inhibit the amount and force. Anticipation, which begins with the scheduling and for me is greatly affected by the interchanges, still produces a rather large discharge.

Recently a young lady who thought she was safe in avoiding cim got blasted all over her face and tits and it ran all the way down to her knees before she could get a towel into action. Her comment: "I didn't know men your age produced such large loads. It wasn't even the best bbbj I have had. I guess it was just the right time.
the longer you wait the bigger the load also holding out on an orgasm makes it shoot farther and harder..
  • InU
  • 01-31-2010, 03:27 PM
Some of my biggest loads came, literally from first encounters and chemistry.
i agree that it is mostly due to build-up
Anticipation, chemistry, a great BBBJCIM, buildup… and celery. Yes, celery.

I used to eat lots of it for several days before a date. And drink pineapple juice to make the splooge sweet and tasty for her. I don’t do it as often as I used to, but I do think it makes a difference. There’s a lot written about both on the web.

Monk
For me several factors in play. Length of dry spell, anticipation about an upcoming session, and holding out during session as RB says. Enlarged prostate medication is also known to reduce the load. I'm not sure if its psychosomatic, but being fixed seems to have had an effect... or maybe it's just age...lol. Note to self; eat more celery.
Anticipation, chemistry, a great BBBJCIM, buildup… and celery. Yes, celery. Originally Posted by Monk Rasputin
I have heard this also about lettuce.