incall

i don't have an available incall. on occasion, with certain ladies who also don't have one, i wish i did. Do folks ever rent their incall for this purpose? Don't mean to ask a dumb question, i just don't know the answer. i don't recall the topic ever being discussed on aspd. thanks
I know at least once there was discussion of guys getting together on a 1/1 apartment and splitting the costs. 4-5 guys paying 150-200 a month or something. This was in the LR "over there;" I don't have access to the equivalent here yet so don't know if it has been bounced around recently.
I wouldn't hate the idea. You would need a story for the apt complex, but several travelling salesmen who need a place to sleep in between sales meetings before returning home etc..., would be a plausible story.

I think to make it worth your while it would need to involve no fewer than 4 guys and no more than 7, with a schedule. Look at it as a time share bachelor pad. If it isn't your night you have to get permission from the guy whose night it is if he isn't using it etc...
in theory, it makes good sense. However, when it comes time to pay up, there can be issues. What happens when one no longer has "business" to take care of, etc. Would suck to have to pony up for one or more defectors. Whose name would be used? Almost does not seem worth it
Sixx you bring up some good points.

Especially when you can use priceline and get a room at the Omni, or Hilton or other nice hotel for less than $50. You can also get lesser hotel rooms for even less. Much cheaper than having the issues of the shared apt.

I guess it would be cool to have a place to hide your accessories if you are into BDSM or other kinks. You could also keep your humidor or special bottle of whiskey there too. But the risks and headaches would probably outweigh the benefits.
That idea sounds like it has the potential to be a clusterfuck to me. Even Communism sounds good on paper.
There's a bunch of us that let each other use our incalls... can't see it being a problem to find a play place.. ~K
That idea sounds like it has the potential to be a clusterfuck to me. Even Communism sounds good on paper. Originally Posted by TheCandyMan
If everyone showed up at the same time it literally would be a clusterfuck.
Uh, not to be self promoting, but I'm a landlord, with property in Central Austin, lifestyle friendly. Starting in March I'll have a 2-1 stand alone house available (on a lease). Nice safe area. But I'm not interested in splitting things up. If someone is interested in renting the place, I'm not disinclined to allow temp roomates to split the costs, and I have references about safety/discretion. PM me if there's any interest.
Karma, your response is close to what i am talking about. i think there are clients who already have a place, and ladies who have places, that are shared, that also go unused, that i might want to borrow from time to time. i am willing to pay, depending on the price, and have flexibility on the scheduling. so i am wondering if anyone is already doing that with others, or is willing to have that conversation with me, PM if necessary. thx
Why does this thread remind me of the old Jack Lemmon movie, "The Apartment"?
Listen to Karma...very knowledgeable.

I don't know who you're visiting but most experienced providers I know have an in-call or are sharing one. BUT!!! a lady you're meeting for the first time probably wants to know you a little before you are invited "in." Pay for a decent room, be nice, and be invited to her in-call next time.

Now, if I've misread this and you are really asking about "sharing" a party place....would never happen, my man, unless you are greatest friends with the other guys. For the girls, it's a business....for us it's a hobby. We ain't going to have what it takes to work out the details.