The experienced hooker and her protege'

An experienced, well-established provider meets a young new entrant into the hobby at the south side ECCIE social last week.

After talking with the new, very young ex-dancer for a few minutes, the experienced lady realizes that the young blonde doesn’t have a clue. She is so new to providing that she is still amazed that men will pay her for something she was giving away for free just a couple of weeks ago.

Out of the goodness of her heart, the established provider decides to take the new entrant “under her wing”, and teach her what she needs to know to successfully establish herself in “the world’s oldest profession”.

The two ladies decide to meet once a week, at the established provider’s incall, for the young blonde to receive her lessons in “Hooker 101”.

Today, the two ladies are sitting in the living room of the established provider’s condominium, and the young blonde is admiring the beautiful furniture, nice carpeting and the lovely fresh flowers all over the room.

“Oh, Claire,” the young blonde says, “Those flowers are beautiful – and there are so many of them!”

Claire says, “Yes, they are beautiful. All my gentleman callers bring me fresh flowers!”

“That’s so nice of them!” the blonde replies. “Your gentleman callers are so generous!”

“Generous?” Claire scoffs. “I spend all week on my back, with my legs up in the air, for those flowers!”

“Why?” the young blonde asks. “Don’t you have a vase?”
Yew know whut Ah'm always ah-mazed an' happy ta find inna womb-man?

MAH GOTT-DAMM DICK!!!
An experienced, well-established provider meets a young new entrant into the hobby at the south side ECCIE social last week.
Originally Posted by The Allnighter
As a point of order, these are NOT "Eccie socials". These are arranged and sponsored by members, Eccie has no involvement with them. Eccie Guidelines are also very clear on this topic;

http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5

#30 - ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff. If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event.