Encounter: Going to California pt4 WOW what a duo...Arianna/Amber Does

Date: 8/21/20
Name: Amber Does/Arianna Westwood
Phone: they will provide after contact
Email Address: Missamberbuffalo@protonmail.co m/ar...93@outlook.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=v...ianna-westwood https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=350340
City: Utica
State: New York
Address: North of Utica
Hair Length and Color: Amber long autumn brown hair to lower back, Ari long blondish brown hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Amber 5'3 D cups Beautiful face, such a pretty smile, and laugh, Voluptuous curvy sexy body, great butt super hot woman. Amber has some very sexy tattoo work. Ari 5'7 perfect B cups look so good when she is sitting on your face. Amazing face and mouth, fantastic legs, and a derriere one that deserves worshipping. Sweet-smelling tasty shaved kitty on both these lovely ladies. Ari has delicious curves that I love to explore. Real woman with sexy curves and amazing bodies.
Recommendation: Of course YES
Enjoy
Will miss your reviews for sure : )
Yes you will be missed! I was recently informed ari is a thief and a {staff edit-CK}. Any confirmation of this? She definitely isn't like her normal self lately, posting on social media, traveling etc
still heres
Physical Description tasty shaved kitty ... Ari has delicious curves Originally Posted by mwpedro
Is this a buffet? Whew
Is this a buffet? Whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Whew, it was one fell of a buffet.
still heres Originally Posted by Plastic Man
waiting for the fires to be put out. mmmm not the ones in the cities
Amber fantasizing about JB the entire time.
Damages?
Yes you will be missed! I was recently informed ari is a thief and a {staff edit-CK}. Any confirmation of this? She definitely isn't like her normal self lately, posting on social media, traveling etc Originally Posted by Chewy777

Never stole from me, {staff edit-CK} with her so I am the wrong person to ask. She has been in my home numerous times she has never told anything from my home. I always have the best of times with her. Perhaps my thinking is wrong but most of the fellas on her say she is not on social media and not doing appointments. I would be thinking if she had some {staff edit-CK} wouldn't she be working all the time?

{staff edit-CK} completely especially from someone who has been down that road in the past. But again from my first-hand knowledge, she does not appear to be a {staff edit-CK}(every time I come on here I have to reference urban dictionary as I am not hip to all the cool {staff edit-CK} I guess. I am not the moral police either guess.

As for her not being like her normal self, when she is in my bed it feels pretty normal and quite fucking good by the way lol. Fellas don’t let yourself get robbed, it is pretty easy.

I am not trying to bash you, bro, just answering your question from my point of view.
Amber fantasizing about JB the entire time. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Cool good for her, who is JB there Winnie the Pooh?
waiting for the fires to be put out. mmmm not the ones in the cities Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Nope had a death in the family so pushed things back a few weeks.
Nope had a death in the family so pushed things back a few weeks. Originally Posted by mwpedro
run hooks run

it will be safe in a few weeks mmmm just joking Sir
hope the planting went well