Date: 8/20/20
Name: Bree
Phone: 585-465-4057
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://rochester.skipthegames.com/f...o/814274019087
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Hotel near 390/104
Hair Length and Color: Red, pulled back into a net.... Looks like something you would see at a Grateful Dead or a Phish concert
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: The pictures are 100% accurate. Cute face and probably one of the nicest sets of tits that I've seen in awhile
Recommendation: Yes
And some guy ate her out recently in a review. Yikes
aw jimmie jesus whitewashin the fence ...with tom

...guys ya betters hides ...yer firearms before readin this nightmare ...fuel
  • Tiger
  • 08-24-2020, 04:26 PM
Her pussy strikes again.
Wow, kind of like more information than I really wanted. It sounds even worse when you read between the lines.
Every time I think of giving her a chance a review like this saves me. THANKS!!!!!
Everyone is aware of how bad her pussy smells. However its also nice and tight and wet. Just request she washes up thoroughly before the encounter. She should be aware of her smell. As it keeps being brought up in her reviews and someone has to have shown her by now.
I was just at the pet store at Stone ridge plaza
was that the bad smell in the air ??????
I was looking for a dog bone
but thinking now cat food smells better than what was in the air
look

theres been PLENTY of talk of smel in various forms

its time to send someone in that's truly qualified in diagnostics

anyone?

that surgeon general ?

wheres that slauchi? hes into tinder hokups
She really needs to deal with this. It's been years.
And its a yes... Sheesh, some of you are so pussy whipped and will yes to and stick your dick in anything. How pathetic do you have to be? You'll boast and write a review on your patheticness... thats even more sad.
And its a yes... Sheesh, some of you are so pussy whipped and will yes to and stick your dick in anything. How pathetic do you have to be? You'll boast and write a review on your patheticness... thats even more sad. Originally Posted by Mr Dingleberry
while yer average jimmie mays ...be a flawed if nots tragic ...being they dones all be gods creatures ans therefore worthy ofs ...our love
Overnights?