Are any ladies wearing your Halloween costume to "work" tomorrow?

I'll be a go-go dancer or a racer girl tomorrow, but I don't want to post pictures now and ruin the fun

I was Minnie Mouse today (damn it was HOT!!!).

halloween me.jpg
^ very nice

Why thank you
  • Trey
  • 10-30-2016, 11:26 PM
I doubt most will put all that shit on just to take all that shit off in 5 mins. Mouse ears are one thing but some of costumes out there take a bit more to get in.

I was thinking about going as black panther but putting me in a spandex outfit could be some kind of crime.
Lol ... you are right Trey, some Halloween get-ups are pretty intricate. My go-go outfit is simply a dress and the racer outfit is just a romper so easy in, easy out.

PS ... if you decide to sport that black panther spandex outfit, send a girl a pic
I'll be wearing a modified version of my Halloween costume to the office lol then after work I'll go from the Fun Cat to the Sassy/Sexy Cat.
i am not sure if i am dressing as a bunny since i consider myself as an energizer bunny lol, or if i want to be a witch since i have recently purchased a sexy black dress
ˇFelíz El Día de los Muertos!

I won't be taking my makeup off until very late. I kind of want to take it off in a creative way...
I've been Harley Quinn all day today (red &black from batman),Brooke you look so cute as a mouse!

I won't be taking my makeup off until very late. I kind of want to take it off in a creative way... Originally Posted by YummyMarie

You sure know how to put a nka in a trance. very nice

I won't be taking my makeup off until very late. I kind of want to take it off in a creative way... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
That's just plain wrong.... " creative"
All Yummy need to do now is turn it into a real fright night. Dam the lucky bastard that get to sweat that off.

Interesting replies. I hope y'all had a great day. I actually woke at 7am with a pounding headache and am just now waking back up. I can't believe I missed out on today. I guess on the positive side, next year I won't need to spend any money on a Halloween costume since I'll still have the 2 brand new ones from this year that I never put on.
All Yummy need to do now is turn it into a real fright night. Dam the lucky bastard that get to sweat that off.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Still wearing my makeup...no designated lucky bastards yet...
I wore my normal costume to work today, which is my birthday suit.