StormyStaxxx NCNS

So, been back and forth with her for almost a month now and she either stops responding the morning of the date or has something come up. Finally got her to set the date and time with her schedule for 11am today. She sent a PM late last night to say she had her outfit laid out and ready for our date so I assumed it wasn't good to go. When I woke up I saw her PM and messaged her to let her know I was excited to finally meet her. Then again I messaged her to let her know I was on the way to the location she gave me, but nothing but crickets.

As far as I am concerned she is a time waster. She is hot in her photos but her TCB and follow through are not good at all.
Maybe she got wind of your forum comments.
My forum comments about who exactly? I sure haven't said anything about her.

Edit: and why keep making appointments with me if that is the case?
My forum comments about who exactly? I sure haven't said anything about her.

Edit: and why keep making appointments with me if that is the case? Originally Posted by gtoman
Any provider. Maybe she likes playing minds games with you? Why do you want to see her anyways? Her tattoos are ugly.
Could be. Her loss since I am a generous guy.
Any provider. Maybe she likes playing minds games with you? Why do you want to see her anyways? Her tattoos are ugly. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle

I don't speak poorly of ALL providers. Just the terrible ones and the ones who deserve it for their poor service. Go look instead of opening your trap.
Despite mind games or not she still no call no showed.

Per the general board rules there is a date time and address given.
Another provider put option expiration.
Could be. Her loss since I am a generous guy. Originally Posted by gtoman
Actually your loss. I doubt that no one isn't calling for appointments with her.
I don't speak poorly of ALL providers. Just the terrible ones and the ones who deserve it for their poor service. Go look instead of opening your trap. Originally Posted by gtoman
What trap? You said it and not I. The girls do know how to use mandles especially the young ones.
Actually your loss. I doubt that no one isn't calling for appointments with her. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Not really since there are lots of providers. It go ahead try to get your free sex Mr. White Knight. Let us all know how that works out for you.

Standing up for a provider who sees you as a source of income while belittling your fellow hobbyists who lost to help protect other hobbyists is pretty stupid. I bet you get lots of free sex eh?
What trap? You said it and not I. The girls do know how to use mandles especially the young ones. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Yeah, they all have them. No question there. However, your comment about me making rude comments about ALL providers is completely incorrect. Nice try.
  • Kraid
  • 11-01-2016, 11:45 AM
Sorry to hear that, dude.

I tried to see her for a second tine after an A-1 session with her about a month ago, but she never responds to my texts or pm's nowadays.

On to the next one.
Yep. Definitely should have moved on earlier, but the peniss wants what the penis wants sometimes. That suicide girl look did me in. Generally I tell folks who get stood up even once to move on, but I failed at my own advice. Lesson learned not to take my own advice.
So, been back and forth with her for almost a month now and she either stops responding the morning of the date or has something come up. Finally got her to set the date and time... Originally Posted by gtoman
I quit reading after that...you did this to yourself...