The most successful female Republican ever?

"At its best, politics is about bringing people into your cause, not turning them away. And our conservative cause badly needs more people."

Republicans are going to vote for whoever can beat Biden.

Trump had the poll numbers so he gets the nomination.

But the effort to disparage Nikki Haley in the effort is bad for the Republican party and shows us again that if Trump sics his people on someone they are going to pay a price.

Thankfully Mike Pence didn't pay with his life.

Abbot in TX said 'no way no how' to being Trumps VP. Wonder why

I hope Haley does not join the Trump campaign like the lap dogs he tosses treats to currently.

The Republican party needs a lot more people to defeat Biden than turned out in 2020. That should be THE ONLY FOCUS heading
towards November. Time to stop the slander and get on with removing the Biden clan from power and sending our worthless VP into early retirement.

#HALEY2028
Haley started this when she decided that being a useful idiot for the Democrats was a good way to win primaries.

She should have dropped out after Iowa and became Trump’s number one pick for VP. She would be part of a winning team and be set to be the first woman President in 2028.

She got some really bad advice from a bunch of Rino’s.

"At its best, politics is about bringing people into your cause, not turning them away. And our conservative cause badly needs more people."

Republicans are going to vote for whoever can beat Biden.

Trump had the poll numbers so he gets the nomination.

But the effort to disparage Nikki Haley in the effort is bad for the Republican party and shows us again that if Trump sics his people on someone they are going to pay a price.

Thankfully Mike Pence didn't pay with his life.

Abbot in TX said 'no way no how' to being Trumps VP. Wonder why

I hope Haley does not join the Trump campaign like the lap dogs he tosses treats to currently.

The Republican party needs a lot more people to defeat Biden than turned out in 2020. That should be THE ONLY FOCUS heading
towards November. Time to stop the slander and get on with removing the Biden clan from power and sending our worthless VP into early retirement.

#HALEY2028 Originally Posted by DNinja69
She won't endorse Trump. In fact I doubt she would endorse any Republican. This country is in a downward spiral and I am not sure if Trump can even get things back in line. What I do know for sure is Nikki Haley can't and it showed. She only won one State in the Primary, Vermont and that's because Democrats were able to vote in their Primary. Regardless of who wins the General Elections if they don't do the right things, I would say this Country is finished for good. The last four years haven't been anything to write home about, it's been a big fucking joke.
Nikki haley is true class.
She lost because of lies from trumpf, misogyny and racism. Fact
It is my hope she does not endorse trumpf. She shouldn't endorse someone that wouldn't debate her on the issues. She will always have my vote
Nikki Haley is someone Trump believed in the cast aside when she would not lick his boots.

Her views that result in some cries of RINO are ones that bring votes into the Republican party while those clinging to the old 'you liver your life my way or its war' ways are part of the reason our Senate is split like it is and an old geezer who can't remember which hold to fart of lives in the White House.

We are not going to put people back in closets and force women to have every baby they can plop out but so until more right wingers listen to what the American people want instead of reciting an outdated playbook for ideas the struggle will continue.

Donald Trump showed us he can be a solution but he has worked too hard to become part of the problem.
It is my hope she does not endorse trumpf. She shouldn't endorse someone that wouldn't debate her on the issues. She will always have my vote Originally Posted by winn dixie
If she was "First Class" she would have beaten Trump as badly as he beat her. She stayed in the race because she figured Trump would have been convicted, Banned from multiple State Ballots or anything that would have given her a substantial edge at winning the Republican Nomination. That's how "Classy" she is.
Nah the fact is a popular ex President is running and that is a tough egg to crack especially for someone without a national presence to build from.

She stayed in because she has bigger goals than just wrangling with that ragtag group gathered on the debate stage.

Fact is Trump does not have a clear path to the White House again poll numbers get a boost around this time and Biden looks like a paperweight but it is not a done deal. The presumptive Republican nominee currently owes over half a billion to court judgements with 91 counts pending in Georgia alone many of which could be used to remove him from the ballot should he be found guilty. Gov Abbot immediately withdrew his name from the VP short list and many others want no part of being on the Trump ticket. If this is the version of WINNING you applaud its more Charlie Sheen than Presidential.
Nah the fact is a popular ex President is running and that is a tough egg to crack especially for someone without a national presence to build from.

She stayed in because she has bigger goals than just wrangling with that ragtag group gathered on the debate stage.

Fact is Trump does not have a clear path to the White House again poll numbers get a boost around this time and Biden looks like a paperweight but it is not a done deal. The presumptive Republican nominee currently owes over half a billion to court judgements with 91 counts pending in Georgia alone many of which could be used to remove him from the ballot should he be found guilty. Gov Abbot immediately withdrew his name from the VP short list and many others want no part of being on the Trump ticket. If this is the version of WINNING you applaud its more Charlie Sheen than Presidential. Originally Posted by DNinja69
It's going to be a repeat of 2020. The only difference might be if Trump wins the Democrats will say it was rigged and push another four years of "Lets impeach Trump".
It is my hope she does not endorse trumpf. She shouldn't endorse someone that wouldn't debate her on the issues. She will always have my vote Originally Posted by winn dixie
Nicky lost because she has no loyalty, no vision and no plan. Her plan to stop the invasion, is Trumps plan . Quite frankly she is done and that’s on her. Debate? Why would Trump debate someone who has/had zero chance from the onset?
Iam proud to have cast my vote for Nikki haley.
Ifffff trumpf wins and ifffffff he ain't in jail and it Joey vs shitler?
I'm sitting out!
Haley has been very successful. And I hope she does not endorse shitler and putin.
Iam proud to have cast my vote for Nikki haley.
Ifffff trumpf wins and ifffffff he ain't in jail and it Joey vs shitler?
I'm sitting out!
Haley has been very successful. And I hope she does not endorse shitler and putin. Originally Posted by winn dixie
If she is as smart as you claim, she will endorse President Trump, if not she will fade away
Her political career is toast unless she switches party. That’s a good thing, one less politician lining their pockets with defense contractor cash.
Coming from someone who has expressed their opinion that women should not be able to vote I apply a single grain of salt as needed.

Nikki Haley is very much a Republican and has more balls than most of the others she shared a debate stage with.
... Then I offour a .. uh .. "Toast" - to Nikki ... : ...

#### Salty
...#HALEY2028 Originally Posted by DNinja69
Imma stick with people that actual Republicans will vote for, based on shared vales and such.

Though Condolessa Rice might rock my block.