Democrats Open Convention With A Total Idiot.

Remember that stupid shit Mayor of Baltimore, Stephanie Rawlings-Blake, who said that they needed to give the protesters a place to burn, pillage, and loot?

Well she had to step in and open the Democrat Convention lest Debbie Wasserman Shultz got booed off the stage.

I guess Marilyn Mosby wasn't available.

Get out your "barf bags". This is going to be one Nausiating Clown Show.
Remember that stupid shit Mayor of Baltimore, Stephanie Rawlings-Blake, who said that the needed to give the protesters a place to burn, pillage, and loot? Originally Posted by Jackie S
I guess you're serious, right?

Wasn't she a cheerleader for Mosby's persecution of the officers?

Where in the Hell is Paine? Is he crawling around on all fours with a ball gag?
They're ALL idiots. I'm watching FOX and they had a camera with microphone in the crowd during the Pledge of Allegiance. They didn't even know the fuckin' words!!!

This is going to be rich!

The Bernie delegates are PISSED!!!
They're ALL idiots. I'm watching FOX and they had a camera with microphone in the crowd during the Pledge of Allegiance. They didn't even know the fuckin' words!!!

The Bernie delegates are PISSED!!! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Wait 'til someone from shrilLIARy's supporters offers them a flag or shirt with her logo on it , supposedly to show a " unified " party ! Break out the popcorn, it might be one of those " down goes Frazier " meets Ferguson-style " midnight shopping " moments . And not all of the participants will be the Dindu Nuffins !
I guess you're serious, right?

Wasn't she a cheerleader for Mosby's persecution of the officers?

Where in the Hell is Paine? Is he crawling around on all fours with a ball gag? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Wonder if the DNC or the Clinton Money Laundering Foundation will be springing for the gag or will he have to provide his own ? EKIM and assup can loan him one of theirs ! That'll be one of their contributions to the shrilLIARy campaign !
Wait 'til someone from shrilLIARy's supporters offers them a flag or shirt with her logo on it , supposedly to show a " unified " party ! Break out the popcorn, it might be one of those " down goes Frazier " meets Ferguson-style " midnight shopping " moments . And not all of the participants will be the Dindu Nuffins ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Wait 'til the parade of human debris really gets crankin'. This is going to be a fuckin' circus!
Think of it this way Jackie, it will make the ones following look smart........LOL
  • DSK
  • 07-25-2016, 04:37 PM
Think of it this way Jackie, it will make the ones following look smart........LOL Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Good point!!
Think of it this way Jackie, it will make the ones following look smart........LOL Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So since YOU are following shrilLIARy, YOU think THAT will make YOU look smart EKIM ? Not a fuggin chance !!!

The Bernie delegates are PISSED!!! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Of course they don't know the words to the "Pledge Of Allegiance" None of them have ever pledge any allegiance to America anyway. They just go through the motions and make asses out of themselves.

Jim
Think they'll BOO God again?
Booo!

It will be interesting to see how long it takes them to get their shit together. But rest assured, Mussolini will not be our next POTUS.

I'm still taking bets, dipshits!
Think they'll BOO God again? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

That didn't take long......

"Democrats boo during opening prayer for the DNC"

http://ijr.com/2016/07/658331-watch-...ntent=politics
Godless heathens!

LMAO.
Booo!

It will be interesting to see how long it takes them to get their shit together. But rest assured, Mussolini will not be our next POTUS.

I'm still taking bets, dipshits! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Drip... Drip... Drip...

Clinton email scandal