10 year war in Ukraine ?

How can anyone back down now ?
Putin can back down easy. He can claim "his special operation is over." Resume Big Mac and fries consumption folks.
Putin is'nt sane enough to back down
Putin can be crushed by June, if NATO has enough resolve.
Putin and Xi will crush the petro dollar. They will crush the west.
This message is hidden because Comerade bambino is on your ignore list.
Putin and Xi will crush the petro dollar. They will crush the west. Originally Posted by bambino
I'm sure they will pull resources together. But that is not our greatest enemy either.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. - Abraham Lincoln

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln
Putin can be crushed by June, if NATO has enough resolve. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I agree. But that is an awfully big “IF”.
How can anyone back down now ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
O'Biden will want to sweep the 26 bio-labs chatter, that he and O'Bammy put in Ukraine, under the rug pretty quickly, especially now that Putin has found them.
Putin can be crushed by June, if NATO has enough resolve. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Spoiler alert...

They don't have enough resolve to actually send in military forces and "risk World War III". Ukraine will be a province of Russia by summer.
... Europe has little interest in resolve - or war.

Not with Russia owning everyone's ENERGY.

Just think - Putin could make their natural gas
evaporate into thin air.

And as far as the oil goes - Putin's got them over a barrel.

See? ... It's NO laughing matter that THIS is what happens
when pathetic losses like John Kerry surely push their "Green"
bullshit - and Biden then approves Russia's pipelines.
While ending America's move to Energy Independence. ...

### Salty

what resolve? do what exactly? create a no-fly zone? send troops in? ridiculous. NATO has no reason whatsoever to act.

Putin is'nt sane enough to back down Originally Posted by chefnerd

who says he's insane?

Spoiler alert...

They don't have enough resolve to actually send in military forces and "risk World War III". Ukraine will be a province of Russia by summer. Originally Posted by SecretE

probably.
I'm sure they will pull resources together. But that is not our greatest enemy either.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. - Abraham Lincoln

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Cmon man, that’s already happened.
SkyNews reported the other day that Putin has spent close to 100 million dollars in Germany supporting the environmental lobby to get the Germans to NOT use fracking to develop gas fields. We also knew that the environmentalists were "watermelons" going back to Gorbachev.
Here's an article from 2017 and Newsweek. https://www.newsweek.com/putin-fundi...racking-635052
"10 year war in Ukraine ?"
I doubt it to go in to summer. Zelenski has pretty much agreed to 4 out 5 tenets for a surrender, capitulation, what-ever. But we've been plundering it for more than 10 years, so it would be fair to be balanced in the overall scheme of things. Just seems kinda sucky for the innocents involved.