Can Republicans Score a Seat in South Texas (Laredo)?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...l-teacher.html

Running against Cuellar, whose house was recently raided by the FBI (suspected shady business deals). Run-off between two compromised Democrats to be the candidate in November.

But the Republican challenger is White, and Cuellar is considered to be a conservative Democrat (anti- abortion, gun supporter).

https://www.lmtonline.com/local/arti...t-14028429.php

Cuellar wins, if he holds off Cisneros, whom he barely beat in 2020, and gained just 247 more votes in the Primary vote last week.

I suspect Cuellar's camp had the Daily Mail's report ready months ago, and were waiting for the ''right time'' to get it released.
... I never heard of White. He's the Republican??
And Cuellar don't really seem THAT conservative to me.

... Surely seem like a lot of dirty tricks in Texas.
Mysteriously "FOUND" ballots that were never counted and what-not.

Get all that piss straightened out there, Mr. Chung.

### Salty
Lizzo is looking for you!
... I never heard of White. He's the Republican??
And Cuellar don't really seem THAT conservative to me.
Originally Posted by Salty Again
No, the Republican is Whitten (as the link said), and SHE is white. Point being a Caucasian can not defeat a Latino in Laredo, unless the Latino is scandal-revealed, and hardcore left. In my opinion, of course.

Lizzo is looking for you! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Huh? Are you threadcrapping?
Huh? Are you threadcrapping? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
what if eye was?
Lizzo is looking for you! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
what if eye was? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

I'm going with "every toss-up, to close to call contest in the country, will be won by a Republican". That's how bad the Democrats have fucked up. Democrats will lose voters in what were "trending blue" districts and states.
This congressional district is significantly bigger than Laredo and virtually all HIspanic. And a Republican won’t win there period.

Some would say they already have one in Cuellar. After all, he was a Perry appointee for Secretary of State who got fired after someone caught him fucking a reporter on his desk. (Allegedly…) but the fact is, he couldn’t win down there if he was a Republican.

Smart conservatives in the border region run as Democrats. Can’t win otherwise.