URL / Website: https://myalbum.com/folder/feRR5wF6CVJw/
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: BW8-Katy
Activities: Shower, BBBJ, DFK, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5"0'. Very cute face. Very nicely done fake tits with bouncy nipples. Nice ass that you can grab. Might have some mommy damage but she is still young (mid 20s I assume) so barely noticed it.
Recommendation: Yes
OP's description doesn't exude very much confidence that she would win any swimsuit competitions.
OP's description doesn't exude very much confidence that she would win any swimsuit competitions. Originally Posted by dogtown
She is very cute and sexy. I like her butt just fine.

If you looking to fuck asian female to win swimsuit competition, you are looking at the wrong place.
OP: “…bouncy nipples??”…🤷🏻♂️
Maybe not the best word. But she got big pointy nipples that are nice to suck on.
What’s not to like about that! ����
Wow these asians places taking over. I’m in nyc atm and the most popular place here is about the same price for bbfs and/or greek.

Dallas has had a monopoly on bbfs asians but makes sense for them to expand to other cities.
I actually feel safer with the K-orgs than getting BB services at regular massage joint. I got to know one of the ladies and she told me they do checkups with the ladies quite a bit and any hint of issue they are out of commission till it is cleared.
I actually feel safer with the K-orgs than getting BB services at regular massage joint. I got to know one of the ladies and she told me they do checkups with the ladies quite a bit and any hint of issue they are out of commission till it is cleared. Originally Posted by Jackpuck

"Safer" - I suppose that's a very relative term. You got big balls and or nothing much to lose. I'm not hating on you, but it shocks my conscience to read this. Who wouldn't like to bb, but damn dude, that's an incredible gamble.
BBFS is the norm in Silicon Valley the home of best Korean's AMP's
What is NOT the norm is the hourly rate for K in Houston. You pay half of that on the west coast for same service.
BBFS is the norm in Silicon Valley the home of best Korean's AMP's
What is NOT the norm is the hourly rate for K in Houston. You pay half of that on the west coast for same service. Originally Posted by ThoreXile
That’s true. This place is way overpriced compared to the Bay Area, Orange County and Los Angeles.
Thats because everyone keeps going people need to wait and starve them. Theyll lower prices, or if theres another competitor.
Thats because everyone keeps going people need to wait and starve them. Theyll lower prices, or if theres another competitor. Originally Posted by itslittytitty
The booker told me the girls are low volume providers so 3 clients a day are fully booked for them. It's hard to get an appointment without booking in advance. They don't care about the economy. My wallet is taking a hit, I'm finally seeing Rose tomorrow after waiting 3 weeks to get an appointment with her. Need my kgirl fix, just can't go as often.
Anyone can comment on does the girls look like the pic? Their pics look heavily photoshopped.