URL / Website: https://myalbum.com/folder/feRR5wF6CVJw/
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Briar Forest area
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, DT, HJ, BBFS, K9, Mish
Hair Length and Color: Mid back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Julie's pictures are pretty accurate! Very cute, bubbly and nice MMs. Enchanting eyes makes you get hypnotized. Service was Godly. I was treated like a King.
Recommendation: Yes
Is Julie the same as Narsha? Now that I see these new pics of this girl I am convinced that I saw Julie when I requested to see Narsha! This was before they posted new pictures of Julie.
KGFE should have their own forum. Holy shit are they kicking ass and taking Benjamins.
Had a great time with her, Lisa > Julie > rose for my rankings and all 3 were fantastic.
KGFE should have their own forum. Holy shit are they kicking ass and taking Benjamins. Originally Posted by dogtown
fr. i also think h-town deserves more k agencies.
Is Julie the same as Narsha? Now that I see these new pics of this girl I am convinced that I saw Julie when I requested to see Narsha! This was before they posted new pictures of Julie. Originally Posted by jzq777
Yup that’s narsha. She wore the same blue Jean underwear and white tee when I saw her. So Julie is narsha and I have no idea who the hell is narsha.
Yup that’s narsha. She wore the same blue Jean underwear and white tee when I saw her. So Julie is narsha and I have no idea who the hell is narsha. Originally Posted by nunuhead89
Yea! Looks like a bait and switch! Not that whomever I saw was terrible. TBH Julie looks really good in those photos. Makes me want to see her again. But, I just don't like the deception.
fr. i also think h-town deserves more k agencies. Originally Posted by onTheFlip
Yeah but not at that hourly rate. In San Jose the going rate is half of that for the same service. I won't do K in Houston as I travel west very often
Yea! Looks like a bait and switch! Not that whomever I saw was terrible. TBH Julie looks really good in those photos. Makes me want to see her again. But, I just don't like the deception. Originally Posted by jzq777
Now that you mention it, Narsha and Julie pics look the same...
Now that you mention it, Narsha and Julie pics look the same... Originally Posted by SnakeyJ
nope they dont
Honestly I’d rather just go to San Jose then, tickets are fairly cheap there plus a road trip down to Tijuana is always a blast.
Had a great time with her, Lisa > Julie > rose for my rankings and all 3 were fantastic. Originally Posted by DocXXX
I haven't seen Julie but i agree it goes Lisa>Rose>rest
Honestly I’d rather just go to San Jose then, tickets are fairly cheap there plus a road trip down to Tijuana is always a blast. Originally Posted by nunuhead89
That’s a very long road trip from San Jose. Better to just fly to into Mexico.

But it is true that SJ is the same service as this place for about half the price. Absurd!
But it is true that SJ is the same service as this place for about half the price. Absurd! Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Absurd or not absurd, they entered the Houston market at this price point and obviously it stuck as desperate mongers are willing to pay anything. Supply and demand. Can't beat capitalism