URL / Website: https://myalbum.com/folder/feRR5wF6CVJw/
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westchase
Activities: Bbfs, cipx2, bbbj,foot job, mpbbfs, daty/dato,dfk/lfk
Hair Length and Color: Long dark brown/black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Roughly 5'2 couldn't be more than 100 pounds, nice c cup bolt ons with tasty gum drop nipples. No junk in the trunk but well toned.
Recommendation: Yes
[PRIVATE[/PRIVATE]
Bbfs. This is the skinny. A whole lot of hobbyist want it because it feels better. But are too afraid here to say anything that damages their rep on the boards. So secretly they force a chick to bareback them because the female of course can't say shit because you are a board superstar. Please just leave this agency alone. They are providing a service that honestly I want at a price i can't afford. Just that simple. Stop being weird.

Originally Posted by Bowser98
Was the first customer of the day... always hit the 10am slot. But I do gotta agree lots of hate around these parts for an honest review. But then again to each their own right? We all have our fetishes mine is blowing my load inside of Asians raw.
Was the first customer of the day... always hit the 10am slot. But I do gotta agree lots of hate around these parts for an honest review. But then again to each their own right? We all have our fetishes mine is blowing my load inside of Asians raw. Originally Posted by Sean.grelly
Not hating, just being real. Hopefully she douches after a day of getting her pussy filled. And trust me, I’ve had my fair share of barebacking Asian chicks. LOL
Bbfs. This is the skinny. A whole lot of hobbyist want it because it feels better. But are too afraid here to say anything that damages their rep on the boards. So secretly they force a chick to bareback them because the female of course can't say shit because you are a board superstar. Please just leave this agency alone. They are providing a service that honestly I want at a price i can't afford. Just that simple. Stop being weird. Originally Posted by Pitroom
Force? There no force here, they advertise it on their site. They want the money too. Nominally no BB surcharge but at 5 benjies it’s already priced in.
Force? There no force here, they advertise it on their site. They want the money too. Nominally no BB surcharge but at 5 benjies it’s already priced in. Originally Posted by Asianhobbyist
I think he's trying to say that the people who are out complaining of our kgirls giving bbfs are forcing other girls not from kgfe to do bbfs in secret because it hurts their reputation if they don't